Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quake Champions or CoD War mode?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bboy500

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Quake Champions or CoD War mode? Empty
PostSubject: Quake Champions or CoD War mode?   Quake Champions or CoD War mode? EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Been a long time since I have talked to alot of you guys or played on the servers. Still miss ET and {AR} More then any other community. I know I wasn't the most popular guy on AR and not many knew me that well, but all of you still made {AR} the best gaming community I remember being a part of.

Been playing a lot of Quake Champions, wonder if anyone here has tried it? Would be fun to play some sacrifice Smile Also the new CoD has a Enemy Territory type of mode! The beta WAR mode was the closest thing to ET since... Enemy Territory itself!

I'll probably be buying it, if anyone wants to play it I'd love to play with any of you guys, Would be as close to the old times as can get. I play on PC/Steam.

---

Whoever keeps these forums up, thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
L3nnY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
L3nnY

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Quake Champions or CoD War mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake Champions or CoD War mode?   Quake Champions or CoD War mode? EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 9:30 am

Greetings!
I play COD: WWII on xBox One almost every day...I play WAR mode 99% of the time. If anyone else wants to play, look me up by my XBL name: zisix

-L3nnY
Back to top Go down
http://forums.acidrainclan.com

Quake Champions or CoD War mode?
Page 1 of 1