Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Playing Time(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kraellin
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Best Playing Time(s) Empty
PostSubject: Best Playing Time(s)   Best Playing Time(s) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 am

ok, we've been having some success with having more humans playing lately. this is good! the time this seems to be happening regularly is around 1 p.m. c.s.t (cental time). this generally goes till about 3 p.m. c.s.t. when a lot of the euro's take off to bed or whatever. so, if you cant make it any other time, and are looking to play with a lot of AR members, this is a pretty good time during the week.

on weekends it's different. it's usually earlier in the day, like in the morning some time, but i havent got a full handle on the weekends yet.

so, if you're looking to play on weekdays, especially with the europeans, around 1 p.m. central time is generally pretty good.
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Playing Time(s)   Best Playing Time(s) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:57 pm

yes i live 1 hour ahead of you and i agree there are some times on the weekend where people are on at later times for the most part i agree i usually go on about 3 e.s.t (eastern US time) and its populated in weekdays
Back to top Go down
Roman_Pope

Roman_Pope

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Best Playing Time(s)   Best Playing Time(s) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 pm

You can count on me... I just need for Xmas to come. University life - exam time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Playing Time(s)   Best Playing Time(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Playing Time(s)
Page 1 of 1