Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wondering if we can bring back =IMM=

Go down 
+11
Mercenary
Marcus
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Roman_Pope
Yggdrasil
Ninjadeer
RR=IMM=
{AR}Warno
Sweetness
{AR}Skeevie
{AR}Snoopy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
{AR}Snoopy
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Snoopy

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-07

wondering if we can bring back =IMM= Empty
PostSubject: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Hey guys i was just wondering if we could bring back =Imm= it would be awesome to start scrimming again it would be fun
Back to top Go down
{AR}Skeevie
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Skeevie

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 pm

What is IMM?
Back to top Go down
{AR}Snoopy
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Snoopy

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Imortal medic man
Back to top Go down
{AR}Snoopy
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Snoopy

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 pm

its like a sub clan for scrims for {AR} members to join
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 pm

I don't think IMM was ever a scrim team, just a sub clan for medics who did their job and generally were good shooters.

The scrim teams we had were |TA (team acid) and |TB (team beautiful:D).
Back to top Go down
{AR}Snoopy
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Snoopy

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 7:17 pm

aww well we did have a scrim once or twice
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 am

well immortal medics i basicly whut it says, some guys can run around the battlefield killing everybody without dying, train a lot and once youle be that flashing killing spree

=)
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:34 am

Did somebody say =IMM=?

Here's my old post from the =IMM= topic in the old boards :

/paste
For those who want to get into =IMM=, here's some things you might want to know before asking or applying :

http://4newbies.planetwolfenstein.gamespy.com/medics.php

Please read the TK-Revive section and take much notice of it, it's widely used in the etpro scene.

We don't think we're better than everyone else as Wref said in another post by the way.

Alot of us hit up the pro scene now (Merc, Sweetz, J5, and I) so if you don't see us much, look us up on xfire.

We're not exclusive, we do take new members and welcome anyone who wishes to improve in their skill, aim, and MEDIC play (revive, heal, and of course defend self) to please ask and apply. I can say we'd love to help. We just don't let in too quickly...it starts with one of us making a recommendation and J5 to consider. From there he asks all of the members he sees and we then vote from there among each other.

If you're not at the level yet, we will help you improve as long as you want to improve. We all start off somewhere, I remember 21Red's first day visit to the server till the day he became =IMM=. It was alot of playing and practicing.

J5 and Chim are the leaders so anything that takes place as far as who wears the subclan tag is up to them (but mostly J5 now since Tyler/Chim is rarely on). Please feel free to ask anyone with a tag to make a recommendation for you.

Have a good day Smile

/end paste

As far as I remember, last standing members were (in no particular order) :

J5
Hi5
leafers
Sw33tz
21Red
Aaron
Marcus
Me
Sh!non
Merc
Dude
Mike (whatever happened to xxxtraevil anyway?)
Martini
Snoopy (J5 let you in right?)

And forgive me If I forgot to mention you. I have a bit of a headache.

Anyway, as you can see most of them have left the clan and pretty much don't even sport tags. I'm going to say that the collective remaining =IMM= should be able to let people wear subclan tags with a vote. I don't take ET as seriously as I used to since I've been busy with RL, but I do remember working VERY hard to get into =IMM= so it holds a special place with me. Must be a decent medic (not just shooting but reviving, healing, and overall play ability) to be considered for =IMM=.

I would be willing to help those who'd like to practice their shooting in the etpro server. We had some great 1on1 matches between alot of the old |TA/TB guys.

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:07 am

RR=IMM= wrote:
Did somebody say =IMM=?

Here's my old post from the =IMM= topic in the old boards :

/paste
For those who want to get into =IMM=, here's some things you might want to know before asking or applying :

http://4newbies.planetwolfenstein.gamespy.com/medics.php

Please read the TK-Revive section and take much notice of it, it's widely used in the etpro scene.

We don't think we're better than everyone else as Wref said in another post by the way.

Alot of us hit up the pro scene now (Merc, Sweetz, J5, and I) so if you don't see us much, look us up on xfire.

We're not exclusive, we do take new members and welcome anyone who wishes to improve in their skill, aim, and MEDIC play (revive, heal, and of course defend self) to please ask and apply. I can say we'd love to help. We just don't let in too quickly...it starts with one of us making a recommendation and J5 to consider. From there he asks all of the members he sees and we then vote from there among each other.

If you're not at the level yet, we will help you improve as long as you want to improve. We all start off somewhere, I remember 21Red's first day visit to the server till the day he became =IMM=. It was alot of playing and practicing.

J5 and Chim are the leaders so anything that takes place as far as who wears the subclan tag is up to them (but mostly J5 now since Tyler/Chim is rarely on). Please feel free to ask anyone with a tag to make a recommendation for you.

Have a good day Smile

/end paste

As far as I remember, last standing members were (in no particular order) :

J5
Hi5
leafers
Sw33tz
21Red
Aaron
Marcus
Me
Sh!non
Merc
Dude
Mike (whatever happened to xxxtraevil anyway?)
Martini
Snoopy (J5 let you in right?)

And forgive me If I forgot to mention you. I have a bit of a headache.

Anyway, as you can see most of them have left the clan and pretty much don't even sport tags. I'm going to say that the collective remaining =IMM= should be able to let people wear subclan tags with a vote. I don't take ET as seriously as I used to since I've been busy with RL, but I do remember working VERY hard to get into =IMM= so it holds a special place with me. Must be a decent medic (not just shooting but reviving, healing, and overall play ability) to be considered for =IMM=.

I would be willing to help those who'd like to practice their shooting in the etpro server. We had some great 1on1 matches between alot of the old |TA/TB guys.

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice!
Is there basicly anything else that IMM does?
Or is it only a tag for fun?
(scrimming and stuf)
Back to top Go down
{AR}Snoopy
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Snoopy

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:51 am

Yea right near the end were the server shut down he let me into =Imm= to update you on mike he told me he mabey will come back once in a while

Last edited by {AR}Snoopy on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:47 am

If there is a scrim team, Id like to join (:
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Yggdrasil wrote:

Scrim teams are member only.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Pope

Roman_Pope

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 pm

It is not a scrim team! As far as I remember, not only members were allowed to join.
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Roman_Pope wrote:
It is not a scrim team! As far as I remember, not only members were allowed to join.
I wasnt talking about IMM but about TA and TB the scrim teams cherry
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:59 pm

Ninjadeer wrote:

Nice!
Is there basicly anything else that IMM does?
Or is it only a tag for fun?
(scrimming and stuf)

It's a tag for a group of guys you can rely on if need be to work together...although sometimes we have a tendency to just rambo it up if no one else wants to team play. When you have 2 or 3 =IMM= guys start to work together in the old days, we'd get some things done. Me and Killa-K used to be a 2man demo squad, lol.

We don't scrim under =IMM=, it's either |TA or |TB.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Snoopy
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Snoopy

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:05 pm

kk cool so i guess we could bring =IMM= back i added to my name today on the game so
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:16 pm

Ain't no bringing =IMM= back because it never left Razz.

But yeah, good to sport your tag.
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm

=IMM= fo' life

Hmm I miss ET *tear*
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:57 am

You don't play ET no mo swizzle? Sad

PM me your MSN mang.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Snoopy
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Snoopy

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:14 am

Ninjadeer wrote:
Yggdrasil wrote:

Scrim teams are member only.
okay, then I have to wait and hope (:
... and play
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:24 am

speaking of which...I hope Merc still has all the scrim strategy notes on his cursed computer. Spent too many hours on those tax for it to be lost Sad.
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 pm

nah I don't play anymore
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Sweetness wrote:
nah I don't play anymore

why is that?
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Well just taking a break.

The mouse I have has been on it's death bed for a while and other than that I just got bored of it.

Need to do some other things/play some other games for a while then I'll probably reinstall it.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:34 pm

RR u forgot one of the other members Shocked but dont worry hes only one of the creators of the sub clan Razz Chimeron :O cant foget tyler
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Tyler hasn't been around Sad. I can never forget Chim! Smile

I didn't include the guys who weren't sporting tags for a looooongg while, like bizzle and all those dudes.
Back to top Go down
Marcus
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:53 pm

i talk to biz a bit he plays his xbox alot these days
Back to top Go down
Mercenary
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Mercenary

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm

RR=IMM= wrote:
speaking of which...I hope Merc still has all the scrim strategy notes on his cursed computer. Spent too many hours on those tax for it to be lost Sad.

Crying or Very sad In my effort to clear some empty space, I deleted my ET a while ago, including the tax.
But it's ok, I'll be happy to make more tax, long as I get to spend more lovely time with RR Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Still stuck with a 40GB harddisk?
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Mercenary wrote:
RR=IMM= wrote:

Crying or Very sad In my effort to clear some empty space, I deleted my ET a while ago, including the tax.
But it's ok, I'll be happy to make more tax, long as I get to spend more lovely time with RR Smile

U got to be crapping me. Those tax were freakin amazing. Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

I don't think we'd be able to come up with those tax again....we were pretty polished back then and I don't think I'd get to that point of playing ET again.

PS. I love u too merc /no homo
Back to top Go down
BarryBonds

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:02 pm

RR... i am so sorely dissapointed... missing out on one of the original members... tsk tsk. i guess it has been too long ago.

Acid
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Roman_Pope wrote:

yes some nonmembers were imm too, an u forgot xxx
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:27 am

{AR}GoldF!nger wrote:
Roman_Pope wrote:

If thats the case....Wooohooo! PICK MEH, PICK MEH!
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:56 pm

BarryBonds wrote:
RR... i am so sorely dissapointed... missing out on one of the original members... tsk tsk. i guess it has been too long ago.

Acid

hehe..I didn't miss out on them, I said the current standing members. The post I linked to has the old members on it!

Can never forget the original guys mang...Acid (barrybonds) aka Durka, Bizzle, Chim, Mike (xxx), J5, Hollypop..lol, and etc.

I'll give you a hug when I come visit bro, hahah.
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:57 pm

{AR}GoldF!nger wrote:
Roman_Pope wrote:

Nah uh! He's listed Razz under Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wondering if we can bring back =IMM=   wondering if we can bring back =IMM= Empty

Back to top Go down

wondering if we can bring back =IMM=
Page 1 of 1