Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LeaderShip??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schickles
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Schickles

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-31

LeaderShip?? Empty
PostSubject: LeaderShip??   LeaderShip?? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:09 pm

So Lately i have been asked by some people outside of -AR- who our leadership is...

So i began to wonder myself,

I realize that each faction has its group of Leaders (boot has Warno, Osok, Voidflake, and mostly all {AR}'s)

But who leads -AR-?
I think a identifiable Leader is important Just Like JFK has Nota and HT has Supermikk, I know we aren't HOF (yet) but i think its still important that as a family organization we have a clear leadership hierarchy. It will help with this Organization becoming more decisive and will make use look so much sesyier (is that a word, no, but in my dictionary yes). Since we started -AR- we never really had a clear leadership it was just a really unregulated type of democracy, but now as our numbers swell i think its time we identify some clear leaders for the -AR- Family as a whole...

I think Our Leader Structure should go something like:

1st in Command: Faction Leaders
2nd in Command: Their Respective Co-s
3rd in Command: Advisiors to The Leaders Coming From all The Factions usually High Ranking Managers.

I'd like to here other suggestions too =]
Back to top Go down
{AR}Skeevie
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Skeevie

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-10-22

LeaderShip?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeaderShip??   LeaderShip?? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:25 pm

I think the system should be set up with long-jevity with Acid Rain, and current TC level.

Then, we get votes of El Presidente and the Co. I mean, your 1st, 2nd and third in command is cool, but I think something more along the lines of almost a panel of 6 with one dominate opinion would work better, were we could get a certain part of the forums that only the panel had access too and vote on issues there.

If we are doing the ~in commands, then I think we should do a vote on who's who, but I think a panel would be a lot more fair and less bias.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-07-06

LeaderShip?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeaderShip??   LeaderShip?? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 am

-AR- is lead by {AR}

-all -AR- decisions wich has anything to do with {AR} (like policy and other)

is made by the highest level

-all -AR- decisions wich has anything to do with torn city

is a group decision but i guess the faction leaders and co leaders has some kind of veto
since they 'own' the faction (the faction is more {AR}'s faction then anybody else)
but i think they should really listen to what the group has to say and just make the final decision

so who is the leader?

in the first case it is noccom

in the second case it is all of us

look at it as some kind of con federal institution where noccom is the prime minister
and we are the states

lol!
Back to top Go down
{AR}DiggeR
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}DiggeR

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-07-04

LeaderShip?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeaderShip??   LeaderShip?? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 am

if noccom is the prime minister i want to be the gray eminence Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{AR}Skeevie
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Skeevie

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-10-22

LeaderShip?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeaderShip??   LeaderShip?? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-21

LeaderShip?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeaderShip??   LeaderShip?? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:15 pm

!setlevel digger gray eminence

seriously,
i think main idea about AR is that it's a gaming community. Unfortunately, as leaders, we can't play all games. Or be as involved in each game to the max. I myself play Torncity, but I know more people who play it much more then me. I can't be organizing organized crimes, as I simply don't have that much free time

There can be people in charge of the faction, a member who's not a leader of AR, or not even an admin.

All we are asking is that you uphold the same values in the different games as we have here and as we had on ET. If you cross our values, no matter what game you're playing, it can have consequences.

Factions who want to carry -AR-tag should be lead by {AR}members. If you want to lead a faction in torncity, or any other game, just ask the "permission" to carry the tag.

Also, try to make factionmembers go to our website and sign up. You can use these forums for all the games we are playing. Don't make private forums for one game, just so you can be the admin of your own little forum. It has no use, it will only spread us out over the internet and make our forum less important. You can still have discussions on Torncity-forum, but try to use AR'sforum as much as possible.

I hope you all catch what I'm trying to say here.

As for Schickles proposal, I see myself more as the third person, some kind of advisor when things need to be cleared out. 1st and second in command should be people who can do the "administrative" part of the leadership in torncity (organizing crimes and such)
Back to top Go down
{AR}DiggeR
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}DiggeR

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-07-04

LeaderShip?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeaderShip??   LeaderShip?? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno