Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan

Go down 
+16
DonLiwano
{AR}Warno
{AR}Skeevie
{AR}GoldF!nger
babekiller45
snowkevke
Yggdrasil
Triassic
Sweetness
wilk101
Ex!t
Ninjadeer
Puttepossu
{AR}Leonners
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Wo1FeN
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan Empty
PostSubject: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:40 am

Game: ET,CS1.6,War3:DOTA
How long have you been playing: In ET ~5 Years
Internet Connection: Cable [10Mb\10Mb]
Do you share your computer/connection? No
Do you agree to our forum and server rules? I am willing to play by your rules.

(for ET applicants only)
Favoruite Weapon: MP40
Favourite Class: Medic

Laughing
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 am

Good playing with you today. Good luck on your application and hope to see ya on the server again soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{AR}Leonners
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Leonners

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 am

Indeed Very Happy welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Puttepossu

Puttepossu

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 am

Whipee GL with apply Smile ur good player Razz was fun to play with you today :DD
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 am

Welcome.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ex!t

Ex!t

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:24 am

GOod LuCk with ur apply:) try to play for the FUN and not for the FRAGS Razz
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:39 am

welcome to {AR} gl with your apply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:33 am

welcome and gl
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Good luck with your apply!

Hope to meet you in the server soon...

Toodles
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:47 pm

gl
EDIT:
erm stop f- words and other foul language (;

Last edited by Yggdrasil on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowkevke
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:26 pm

GL with ur apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:33 pm

GL with the apply m8

saw you in game, hell of a good shooter
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 am

welcome mate, have fun, enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
{AR}Skeevie
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Skeevie

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:11 am

Good Luck Mate! How you have fun in the game and hope you get into AR!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 am

youre a good player but to bad youre an adrejunkie aswel:)
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:55 am

{AR}2M!nutesHate
{AR}Leonners
Puttepossu
Ninjadeer
Ex!t
wilk101
Sweetness
Triassic
Yggdrasil
snowkevke
babekiller45
{AR}GoldF!nger
{AR}Skeevie
{AR}Warno

Thanks for support.
{AR}Warno Yeah.. I'm a adrejunkue =) For me fraggs is very important )
Back to top Go down
DonLiwano
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
DonLiwano

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:20 am

I am not sure but i didn't play with you. I see you on server in time when i am at work.
I hope we will meet on server and you show me your skills Smile
GL with you apply
See u on battlefield
Back to top Go down
http://www.malibupc.pl
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:55 am

DonLiwano Okey... I will 100% allday online on weekends =)
And i will play at night )
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey Wo1FeN, welcome hope to frag ya soon (when I get the chance)!
Have fun and stick around.
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:32 am

{AR}SaKre
Ok Razz
Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:28 pm

A friendly hint - some of us might not be interested about how many enemies you killed or didn't kill in a map.
Back to top Go down
nils
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 pm

good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:59 am

Major Zeman I know, i know... Thanks for hint.
nils Thanks
Back to top Go down
{AR}Phoenix.
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:03 am

Really nice skills ;-)
Just one advice....think a bit less about the frags and more about the teamwork
A team-oriented player (or at least someone who will help his teammates when asked) is really a plus to get in the clan
I think it s something you get but you need to improve a bit

Good luck with your application mate!
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:29 am

{AR}Phoenix
Thanks.
I know what teamwork is very important, but if you saw i use teamwork every second when i do fraggs Razz And my team always wins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snowkevke
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 am

thats because teams are often unfair,

or because im not online xD (joke)
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:16 am

Wo1FeN wrote:
{AR}Phoenix
Thanks.
I know what teamwork is very important, but if you saw i use teamwork every second when i do fraggs Razz And my team always wins Very Happy

But the team is not winning thanks to you, you are just killing people.
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 am

Ninjadeer
Agh... I mean: If I play in a team(axis,allies) in which no teamwork = my team win = thanks to me. I understend you. Thanks for comments Smile
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:27 am

Wo1FeN wrote:
Ninjadeer
Agh... I mean: If I play in a team(axis,allies) in which no teamwork = my team win = thanks to me. I understend you. Thanks for comments Smile

u might be a good shooter, but there it DOES stop, u almost never (when im around) go for objective, and thats what we are all about... we need to see teamwork, like me and megasnikos... like me and spin +droop... we always give back up to eachother... no rambo meds... just plain teamwork that makes you feel like you ARE a part of the team... knowing you can count on the ones that run behind you... know you back is covered... if i play with you, i dont know what to expect... is he going teamwork this time? or still playing alone, shooting everything that moves?

this is just my point of view... i dont know what everyone else thinks... you play good, but u dont play the way u are supposed to...
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 am

babekiller45 wrote:
Wo1FeN wrote:
Ninjadeer

u might be a good shooter, but there it DOES stop, u almost never (when im around) go for objective, and thats what we are all about... we need to see teamwork, like me and megasnikos... like me and spin +droop... we always give back up to eachother... no rambo meds... just plain teamwork that makes you feel like you ARE a part of the team... knowing you can count on the ones that run behind you... know you back is covered... if i play with you, i dont know what to expect... is he going teamwork this time? or still playing alone, shooting everything that moves?

this is just my point of view... i dont know what everyone else thinks... you play good, but u dont play the way u are supposed to...

Wow babe. Thats some deep stuff. Im quite serious there....

Ever considered becomming a basketballcoach?

You certainly sound like one... Shocked

----------------

Anyways, I know you mean well, but is that the way to comment on Wolfen?
I mean as an applicant he should get comments to improve himself and feel good about himself when he notices he got the point.

Talking so negatively might not only scare his ass away (sorry for the language, but its the only way i can make my point). Hes supposed to learn what {AR} is all about. I think he would do that better if people not only told him what he is doing wrong, but also what he is doing right. Thats how you keep people happy. By telling them what they do wrong, but also what they do right...By letting them know you respect them, but that they should respect you for meaning it well.

Im just trying to say that you might have to take it easier. He has his own pace on learning.

-----------------

@ Wolf! Seen you play! You play quite well actually. I can see you have a steady hand when it comes to aiming, which proves you have a well hand-eye-coordination.
Just try to think about that its not always about frags. {AR} is more about having fun, working together, building friendships and last but not least. Patience. Atleast thats what ive seen so far...try to get to know everyone. Try spectating once in a while to see how others play, how people react to your actions and such.

Youre to eager to prove yourself, and I definitely get that. I really like that, so hang in there. I definitely think you have some great things to offer....

Eventhough i might not be the one to be qualified to say so, you have what it takes. Just dont use all your fuel all at ones ok?

Patience is a virtue Wink

Toodles!
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 am

Wo1FeN wrote:

Anyways, I know you mean well, but is that the way to comment on Wolfen?
I mean as an applicant he should get comments to improve himself and feel good about himself when he notices he got the point.

Talking so negatively might not only scare his ass away (sorry for the language, but its the only way i can make my point). Hes supposed to learn what {AR} is all about. I think he would do that better if people not only told him what he is doing wrong, but also what he is doing right. Thats how you keep people happy. By telling them what they do wrong, but also what they do right...By letting them know you respect them, but that they should respect you for meaning it well.

Im just trying to say that you might have to take it easier. He has his own pace on learning.

Things that are not commented are things u do right... the things u do wrong is what u need to know, i guess he knows of his own hes not a bad shooter, but i really needed to say his non-obj boundness...
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 am

Triassic
babekiller45
Thanks guys. See you soon Smile

P.S
I play for obj always. Fragging help team Exclamation
P.S.S
I play for Fraggs NOT ALWAYS! Only when i play with {AR} members who i dont know. I do teamwork with guys what i know (Ex!T, and any others Razz)
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 am

@ Babe: Of course you need to tell people the things they do right. Doing things the right way is equally as important as the things you do wrong.
Not being commented on the things you do right, doesnt mean youre automatically saying that hes doing the right thing. Might just as well be that hes not doing it right, but its not that important as what hes really doing wrong.

@ Wolf. I get what you mean. I understand you see fragging helping the others to move arround freely? You should know, not everyone sees it that way though. But I do get the style your playing. You could use your shootingskills to draw fire next time you play. Make the other team focus on you instead of your teammate who is trying to get the objective at that moment. When he or she gets killed, and youre not able to revive, youll have to take over. Thats where you try to get away as fast as you can.

I havent mastered it yet... but i do see you mastering it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Triassic
Thanks... I will learn it in the near future bounce
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:26 pm

like OBama sais
YES WE CAN!
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Shoot AND do obj at the same time, and if you are a medic shoot heal shoot again!
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:07 pm

babekiller45
Thanks, but xD i dont like Obama Very Happy
Ninjadeer
Yeah) But best is:
1 Adre + Mp40 =)
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Wo1FeN wrote:
babekiller45
Thanks, but xD i dont like Obama Very Happy
Ninjadeer
Yeah) But best is:
1 Adre + Mp40 =)

RAMBO MED Very Happy
healing is a must at med class Razz
and it is cuz i say so ^^
but hey, we aint all perfect... would just be more fun if u changed classes now and then... like... goldie for example! she takes the class that is needed in her team... but you... and me too, have to admit... we take med alot... you more then me, but u see my point... and this one is for tria...
You shoot good and are very hard to hit cuz of your agility, you got great skills with an mp40/thompson... <== see tr!assic... Even ME van say nice things too Smile
Back to top Go down
Wo1FeN

Wo1FeN

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:54 pm

babekiller45
I understand you xD
I'm always play for fun+obj+fraggs. And always do teamwork (if it is possible)
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:00 pm

well, perhaps u should know we dont care about stats/fraggs, whatsoever...
Play for fun/teamwork/obj... just feel home... But really change classs Very Happy
I hate it to always get killed by u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Ninjadeer
Yeah) But best is:
1 Adre + Mp40 =)[/quote]

NO! thats for killing but using adre drains power from the bar so you wont be able to trow med packs to heal so leave the adre alone( and its not cool if you cant kill without adre)
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:10 pm

so that means, that most people are not cool? Very Happy
hawk uses adre if me, goldie does, u do, i do, kevke does Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Anyways, you did play well today, but you dont have to apologise for losing
Back to top Go down
{AR}Skeevie
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Skeevie

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 pm

I used adre once and didn't like it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan   Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Wo1FeN Application to join {AR} Clan
Page 1 of 1