Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river

Go down 
+2
Ninjadeer
Dr00pienl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr00pienl
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river Empty
PostSubject: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 am

I am happy with the new map sycle but:

At the map 2 hiden call the bots don't move, attleast not when i did play him a few hours ago. Don't konw if some other people have the same prob?

Today we also had a problem with the map Flughaven, the time was up but the map didn't end? also don't know if this has been a problem before* I came in and kicked all bots and blow the map so it is fixed for now*

The last problem is with rop river, allied bots tried to do somekind of trickjump, they were walking around with knives and jumping on rocks, looked funny but wasn't much fun!.

Can someone tell me if they had the same problem, if so can someone do something about it?

Gr Dr00p
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:37 pm

At adlerhorst, rop river, 2hidecal, tank race and another one i forgot there the bots wont do anything, sorry hehe.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Looks like this Flughafen is in fact Fliegerhorst with no end until one side completes the obj...
Back to top Go down
Dr00pienl
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:05 pm

@ ninja can that be fixed?

@ zeman thought soo did remember the map but not the name;P. then i prefer Fliegerhorst
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 pm

yes its true, its a other version of fliegerhorst where axis dont win automatic if allies cant get it
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:30 pm

It's allies, but it doesn't matter.

Yes Dr0pie it can be fixed by giving the bots waypoints to navigate with. Any volunteers to spend a few weeks learning and a few months making the waypoints?
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 pm

I've got a few months with nothing to do.........just kidding.

!gib bots
Back to top Go down
bilbo
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
bilbo

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Major Zeman wrote:
It's allies, but it doesn't matter.

Yes Dr0pie it can be fixed by giving the bots waypoints to navigate with. Any volunteers to spend a few weeks learning and a few months making the waypoints?

Hmm .... I think maybe spend few days programming, then let computer generate at least somewhat useful waypoints by itself Smile
Back to top Go down
http://en.petricek.net
Dr00pienl
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:18 pm

I got some time,,, if someone explains me how to make those waypoints..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river   Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river Empty

Back to top Go down

Bots @ 2hiden Call, flughaven, rop river
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Rain Clan :: Our Servers :: {AR} etpub server-
Jump to: