Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website

Go down 
+8
GW
{AR}Osok
Sweetness
{AR}Schickles
EV3RY
{AR}SaKre
Major Zeman
NeuroToxic
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-13

New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website Empty
PostSubject: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:11 am

Im willing to host and sponsor a website for the Acid Rain Clan, with much better features than this one, there is however one condition, the condition is that Major Zeman should be the head site administrator, the reason being that some settings if set wrong could cause the site to fail, the site is all installed with its own MySQL database on my web server and is ready to go if you wish to accept it, let me know what you think guys and girls.

http://wolfet.co.uk/acidrain/index.php
Back to top Go down
http://wolfet.co.uk
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:54 am

That's very nice of you, thanks.

However, I would like to see the site/forums hosted and administred by as reliable person as possible.

And I'm afraid I'm not even sure who you are so far. So pardon my ignorance - who are you?
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 am

Lol, any person with any sense would have snaped the offer up, you could have kept this forum online as a backup should it be needed, no skin off of my nose, i will now delete the site i offered you, and btw no offense but this free forum is atrocious.
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:34 am

Err...aint we happy we did not accept your offer.

It's pretty simple: if we would put our forum in the hands of someone unknown to us, we would constantly be wondering if it would still be there tomorrow.
Now MZ asked you a pretty simple and straightforward question, who are you? Seeing as this question already gets you worked up like a raving lunatic, well close to it, we are better off parting company.

And now I am getting pissed, if you dislike the forum so much..dont visit anymore. It wouldn't be any skin off our noses.
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:41 am

Hi Wref how you doing these days?
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:46 am

If this is the case, you being wref that is, could you not simply have said so. I dont understand.
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:19 pm

The ever enigmatic Wref will never be understood, I tried once but was inevitably baffled scratch
Back to top Go down
{AR}Schickles

{AR}Schickles

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:37 pm

same and yes it Wref he currently runs Toxic clan =] that clan includes to old acids Predator and Verydead
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 pm

You seem like the type of guy who would delete the site on a whim or at the slightest perceived threat towards you and your ego.

Not the prime choice for a host imo.
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Sweetness wrote:
You seem like the type of guy who would delete the site on a whim or at the slightest perceived threat towards you and your ego.

Not the prime choice for a host imo.

Exactly my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:07 pm

It wasnt deleted out of spite, it was online and ready to go, all you had to do is say yes, which you didn't (in which case whats the point of it being left online?), if the shoe was on the other foot i would have snaped it up quick smart, never look a gift horse in the mouth, you would have had 10 GB of online storage (hence then able to host all the files and downloads you would ever need) and unlimited bandwidth, but if you prefer using a poor free forum then thats your choice, it only takes 5 minutes to setup, the offer is still there if you choose to reconsider, i have TB's of online webspace, it makes no difference to me if you decide to use it or not, if you had excepted then my plan was to leave you to do your own thing with no intervention from me, but whatever you do website wise you need to sort something out, because this free forum is just making the {AR} clan look like a joke, no serious gaming clan would even consider using a poor website solution like this.

Lol @ EVERY's comment, not being nasty, but you so do remind me of a old wrinkled version of wee man from jackass...
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Thanks mate I will take a comment like that from you as a compliment Laughing
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm

No comment on why not just telling us who you were and that not trusting you with our forum would be a bad idea? You could tell me you have a life-time, 1.000.000 terrabite, free server for us to play around with..still it means nothing.
Yet thanks for the offer, and I mean that.
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Like i said above, you could have kept this forum online, if it did go tits up you could always fallback here, you had absolutely nothing to loose, only to potentially gain, i honestly had no plans to do anything other than to let you guys enjoy the benefits of having plenty of web storage with a nice looking website solution that could help you on your way back up to full clan par, like i also said above my intentions were that of no intervention, to hence leave you to your own devices, i knew that if Major Zeman was at the helm of head administrator that all would be in safe hands, i actually thought considering some of the events in the past that this was indeed a very noble and generous offer on my part.
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Apart from your offer being noble, wich it is, you especialy should understand MZ's question about your identity. And your post after his request did not offer much comfort into entrusting you with our forum, dont you agree?
A back up is all good, but a permenant place without fear of loosing it is what we need. Starting over and over again is no fun.
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Im serious, if you decide to use it, it will be left untouched by me and it will be online 24 / 7, omg can't you see that im genuinely trying to help you guys out?, my web server bandwidth is unlimited, i have TB's of online hard disk space, its really not a problem hosting a website for you, your now turning a warm hearted offer into a rant attack, well i leave things there, but if you do reconsider then give me a shout, this is a blue moon offer here, you won't find this kind of free help / offer around many corners thats for sure...
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:02 pm

Sigh, I for one am not trying to rant..but you simply seem to avoid my simple questions.
Still your offer is generous and seems serious.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Osok
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Osok

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Take the offer...Nevermind

Last edited by {AR}Osok on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:10 pm

?
Back to top Go down
{AR}Schickles

{AR}Schickles

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:20 pm

i agree i understand your (suspicions... right word i hope)? but this sounds like a good deal and wref has a nasty part but really only nibbles =]

his always been nice towards me and show'd grat hospitality towards me when i joined their servers during our restartings.....

i say we go with it and try and get the contact list on a reserve file on one of ou computer orr on a flashdrive as to avoid losing it
Back to top Go down
GW

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:25 pm

{AR}Schickles wrote:
same and yes it Wref he currently runs Toxic clan =] that clan includes to old acids Predator and Verydead

VeryDead went back to {AR} and then Wref (NeuroToxic) banned him from his server.
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:33 pm

really?Very Happy

can anyone explain me why nobody likes wref?;O
Back to top Go down
{AR}Schickles

{AR}Schickles

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 pm

Ninja Use PM and ask a older member (as in one thats been here longer..)

Very got banend for wearing {AR} tags ? lol Neuro ur a lil ban happy

Last edited by {AR}Schickles on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:17 pm

Ninjadeer wrote:
really?Very Happy

can anyone explain me why nobody likes wref?;O

i cant, i still dont hate him...dont know what u mean?
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:24 pm

Hate is a big word, it's more a case of disliking I think.
But you seruously dont get what he is trying to say Goldy?
Back to top Go down
GW

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 am

{AR}Schickles wrote:
Ninja Use PM and ask a older member (as in one thats been here longer..)

Very got banend for wearing {AR} tags ? lol Neuro ur a lil ban happy

No, Wref banned him w/o reason. He didnt even wear {AR} tags there.

Predator told Wref that VeryDead went back to {AR}, then next day VeryDead tried to play there and he noticed that he is banned from Toxic server.

I dont get this....
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:17 am

Getting a bit off topic are we?
Back to top Go down
GW

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:18 am

Ok, I heard more. It wasn't Wref and it was a 8 hour ban.
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 am

thanks ghostwolf, but i think not taking the offer, has nothing to do with his ban or not ban
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:48 am

Okay Wref - I tried to find some way ot put it that wouldn't offend you but I can't find any so I'll write it like it is -

I don't trust you enough to give all clan members' personal information and discussions into your hands.

You threatened to hack AR in past. You threatened to abuse AR members' GUIDs.

You might have changed since or you might not - I can not know. I hope you can understand my reasons for not trusting you enough. Being paranoid always seemed to be the safer way to me.

Thanks for your generous offer anyways though.
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:33 pm

GW wrote:
Ok, I heard more. It wasn't Wref and it was a 8 hour ban.
I didn't ban Very, im glad you got that one straight, lmao...

Major Zeman wrote:
Thanks for your generous offer anyways though.
No Problems, anyways, it looks like you have your old forums back online, forums.acidrainclan.com
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm

Yeah Lenny just put them up.
Back to top Go down
Muddy
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Muddy

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 am

2 forums means loads of spamming!
hey wref by the way.
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:13 am

anyway, since everything will be restarting soon, thanks for the offer Wref, and I hope you will pop in sometime to play with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website   New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website
Page 1 of 1