Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{AR} Needs your help!!

Go down 
+12
{AR}Falkoner
Ex!t
Muddy
{AR}Warno
{AR}GoldF!nger
boogie
{AR}ARNOLD
{AR}Skeevie
highfives
Triassic
PtitGhost
{AR}2M!nutesHate
16 posters
AuthorMessage
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

{AR} Needs your help!! Empty
PostSubject: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:13 pm

We need bodies in order to attract others to the server. If you've got some spare time, come play a map or 2 to help populate the server. I know it is summer and people are busy, but it can get pretty lonely, especially for Hawk. Razz Should we set up a specific time for people to come that way when we check to see who's on the server, people will actually be there?

Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
PtitGhost

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Maybe {AR} should move to another game, most of us don't really play ET anymore.
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 pm

And which game would that be if I may ask?

Im just wondering...
Back to top Go down
highfives
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
highfives

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:11 pm

If I could figure out why I cant connected I would play!
Back to top Go down
PtitGhost

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Triassic wrote:
And which game would that be if I may ask?

Im just wondering...

That's the problem,
Everybody can't handle a "high config" game but if we can recruit players on that new game, maybe the clan would survive a bit longer. anyway, there isnt much people online, so why not moving a bit?

I'd vote for bf3 ; the problem is this game will be released in like 2 years :p

EDIT : or the new wolfenstein?
Back to top Go down
{AR}Skeevie
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Skeevie

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:27 pm

i go for the new wolfenstein. i already pre-ordered and payed for it lol.
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:56 am

the new wolfenstein might be the right direction to keep killing

like {AR}Update Razz

but there is the machine recuirements broblem some of the players dont have computer what will run the high graphics
Back to top Go down
boogie

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 am

if someone buy me a new comp i would do all what u want (joking mmmuuauuaaahhh Razz )

but its an good idea...both wolfenstein---..think we (maybe/why not)r the first clan who runs both of them

and sure i m not a !!""Special Agent IT Superoviser""!! ... i dont know if it would get to run both games on a server/diff server ...but great idea
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am

i think the new wolfenstein isent very similar to rtcw! i bet its to much future ****

how about battlefield 1942 hehe, u dont need big maschine for it
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 am

i think {AR} does need a game to get members but we don't need a game to be alive
Back to top Go down
Muddy
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Muddy

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 am

i still believe ET is the game,however we still are a bit lost in the 2.6b world.
Back to top Go down
boogie

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 am

{AR}Warno wrote:
i think {AR} does need a game to get members but we don't need a game to be alive
sure but a membership without playing on server...its like an good old fart---the ppl cheers cheers but noone want to smell it
Back to top Go down
Ex!t

Ex!t

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:37 pm

I cant connect to the AR server...
But i still play alot of ET most of the time iam Trickjumping and getting really good in it:P
and iam not gonna change to a other game because my pc is SLOOOOOW Neutral
Maybe we should scrim or advertise in other servers to recruit more peepsxD
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Muddy wrote:
i still believe ET is the game,however we still are a bit lost in the 2.6b world.

I agree. We moved over and lost some people along the way. But it had to be so under the threat of attack I guess.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Falkoner
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}Falkoner

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm

There are some full servers out there. We are not one of them.... Any suggestions? I'm really busy right now. But when I did have time (East Coast prime time) all we have is bots. So I would play on OF which was full..... No one likes the bots. Someone check out the popular servers and see what version/mod they are playing and maybe we can make some changes. ET still has life in it. Being a free game will keep it alive for some time I think.
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, I did take a look arround. Most servers have a for life xp-save and run 2.60 versions. Which is probably a reason for people to come back. Some have their own voicepacks and own styles. Most of them have certain aspects that make them personal. And I noticed some are using Jaymod though there are plenty using ETpub.

I dont get it though, most have huge packs to download, yet they are filled with people.

Honestly, Im no expert, so I cant say for sure that I know what attracts people to the other servers, but from what I have seen the {AR} server is about the same as any other server arround. Did find the {AR} server in the serverlist with a solid 16 players, but i think the problem is that they are bots, kind of like the servers surrounding the {AR}server in the serverlist.

Could also be cause of the huge list of clanmembers playing on those servers?
People tend to play on servers with the most players in them though. I guess thats it. From what Ive seen while visiting other servers, ET has more then just life in it. Its an actual menace in some servers Razz

Today I visisted the server of a clan called "LZ". Inside their server I found about 7 or more clanmembers. Next to that all people visiting, but judging from the exp people had in that server they are more then just visiting a few hours. More like days...

Also took a look at their website. Seems they have servers not only in ET but in multiple games. CoD4 and 5, Crysis, Quake Wars, BF 1942.
They offer downloads, for easy access. People could never use the excuse that they cant find it. Its always to be found on the website.

They have a funny recruitmentform on their website. Apparantly they schedule practices too Shocked
Dont think they use those alot, cause I havent seen any practices scheduled. They have about 171 members, so not that suppricing to see atleast a few members visiting one of the gameservers every day.

Hopefully this helps a bit. Im going to bed now Smile

A few screens of a server I visited today:

{AR} Needs your help!! 0c3bcc22edeaf52078ab3c7f42f94b2e95efc7fc
{AR} Needs your help!! F3c3ae1a149d546305ddd736d390f8c3cbf41db7
{AR} Needs your help!! 03698a90cf7d02932b60ca5d8580980446d5cb58
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:51 am

{AR}GoldF!nger wrote:
i think the new wolfenstein isent very similar to rtcw! i bet its to much future ****

how about battlefield 1942 hehe, u dont need big maschine for it

We tried BF1942 aready Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 am

yes i know..and i take it back..managed to play online...horror...ghehehe
Back to top Go down
ZNG
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
ZNG

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 am

{AR}Falkoner wrote:
There are some full servers out there. We are not one of them.... Any suggestions? I'm really busy right now. But when I did have time (East Coast prime time) all we have is bots. So I would play on OF which was full..... No one likes the bots. Someone check out the popular servers and see what version/mod they are playing and maybe we can make some changes. ET still has life in it. Being a free game will keep it alive for some time I think.
Someone check out the popular servers and see what version/mod they are playing and maybe we can make some changes. ET still has life in it. Being a free game will keep it alive for some time I think.[/
[u]Well mostly are jmod and some are the one that Major Zeman not like it is gest wich one hehehe is not so hard Laughing[/u
Edit
Maybe a lest bots scratch many ppl who come sayd to much servers runing with bots and one of them is ours or maybe to go back to 2.50 or 2.55.
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:59 am

we should play a mmorpg...
like perfect world, you can set graphics to very low, or very high...
we need game like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 pm

babekiller45 wrote:
we should play a mmorpg...
like perfect world, you can set graphics to very low, or very high...
we need game like that Smile

no we dont
Back to top Go down
boogie

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 am

anyways, best time to fill server is at weekend (friday evening/saturday/sunday 18:00- open end--mean only european times...i dont know if the other have a time/clock ) Twisted Evil

i play (most) ^1-2 hours/day but i cant play upper 2.60 version....only 1 map and then i have to restart comp.
no one can say what or which mod run s better or not....most servers are etpro...most action what i see is at jaymod server...but there are many of doublejumpers/faster shooting or not protected servers.... i know that mz explain how difficult it is to manage other things as we have (2 server) so i dont know what we could do or not.

btw i play diff mods (jaymod/noquater/etpub) not importent which one
if someone want to know it (with diff name hehe)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {AR} Needs your help!!   {AR} Needs your help!! Empty

Back to top Go down

{AR} Needs your help!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Rain Clan :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: