Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+8
RR=IMM=
Major Zeman
{AR}Edge
Ex!t
EV3RY
{AR}2M!nutesHate
{AR}ARNOLD
{AR}Warno
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 am

I will buy this game the second it comes out lol

who's with me?Smile

for those who have been living in a cave the last few years

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2

http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/agegate.php
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 307

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 am

i was waiting for alan wake made by remedy entertainment

but sadly they chose microsoft as their publisher so it all went bad
it seems now that it only comes to xbox 360

wonder when microsoft will go bankrupt doing so smard decisions

guess i need to stay with the fps =)
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:33 pm

I'm getting it. Looks like a good game. We should hook up Warno.
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 am

This was posted on Angryemployee.com webby advising everyone NOT to buy this for pc.

Any PC player who's into shooters has probably heard the oncoming train-wreck that will be Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. Infinity Ward dropped a bomb earlier this week, officially confirming months-old concerns that it would not ship with dedicated server support. The official Modern Warfare 2 forums erupted into virtual civil war, forcing the separation of the single central board into platform-specific sub-forums.

Here's the skinny; Modern Warfare 2 will not ship with dedicated server support, nor is there any being considered. Instead, patch distribution (and presumably, DLC) will be handled through Steam, while matchmaking will operate through the new Battle.net clone, "IWNet". IWNet's matchmaking will function almost identically to console matchmaking, accomidating for player skill, connection strength, and a variety of other factors. On the technical side of things, the game will also function like the consoles - the player with the strongest connection will host, keeping track of the game and transmitting the game state to his fellow players.

While this sounds like a great model for the game, it suffers from major issues of practicality. Peer-to-peer hosting is a good model when you can flatten out a lot of the variables; identical hardware is a primary way of accomplishing this, which is why consoles can generally get away with it. From the perspective of PC, this idea falls apart. Players' hardware generally runs the gamut of cutting-edge new video cards are multi-cored processing, to two or three-year old rigs with graphics one step away from "off". Matchmaking could also be a disaster in and of itself. On consoles, an inevitably larger pool of players and slightly reduced variables (see same hardware) make the process reasonable. However, on PC, the process is significantly more complicated, as the number of variables skyrocket. Connection speed, hardware power, geographic position and player skill and rank must all be accommodated out of a player pool a fifth the size.

There are other sacrifices associated with losing dedicated servers. In the United States, there is a particular emphasis on gaming along either coast. Players in central North America are greatly hampered if they cannot host a server in close geographic proximity. Military players are particularly hit hard by the decision. An Air Force friend of mine is stationed at a base in North Dakota. While he can generally play MMOs and RTSes without problems, shooters are out of the question unless they host the server off of hardware in their town. I can only imagine how this may affect personnel stationed in Germany or Japan, where the player-base is even lower.

I also reject the weak arguments that Infinity Ward has put forward to defend its decision. Fourzerotwo, the community manager for Infinity Ward, posted this piece earlier today defending the choices made for multiplayer. He makes several unsubstantiated claims. The first and most dubious is the mythical gamer who can't figure out how to use the original title's server browser. Considering that I was able to figure it out with no assistance at the age of 10, I'm going to have to call bullshit. Perhaps even more perplexing, he makes the claim that the matchmaking will place you with the most stable, speediest game possible. In the strictest sense, this is probably true - Modern Warfare's netcode was excellent and I have faith in their programmers - but it fails to account for the fact that average pings will probably be double that of a ping to a good dedicated server, across the board. In a separate editorial, IW's Jason West and Vince Zampella explain the company's desire to make the PC experience more accessible for the average PC user. The argument is floated by unsupported quantitative claims and straw-man arguments that are too numerous to address here, but the "politics" of the argument are certainly interesting. The cost of hardware and general headache of PC gaming caters to a more dedicated, capable crowd of gamers then consoles do, to the point where I question the actual existence of this disenfranchised softcore PCer.

Perhaps the biggest sticking point of this debacle is the price. Infinity Ward has decided to charge $60 for the PC version of Modern Warfare 2, without the option for either of the collector's versions. I certainly think that Modern Warfare was an excellent game worthy of $60, so I'd certainly pay it for the sequel. However, I simply will not pay 20% more for a game with a dubious chance of being a strong online title, nor will I pay for less features. I am not some kind of online revolutionary, but I am not willing to simply sit around and accept whatever crumbs that a developer drops for me. Purchasing a game with reduced features for more money sets a dangerous precedent for future titles on the platform.

I leave you with a history lesson; I have been playing multiplayer PC games since 1998, beginning with Tribes. Dedicated servers have been a cornerstone of every PC shooter that I have ever played. In fact, I cannot recall a game (successful or unsuccessful) that I have played that utilized a peer-to-peer hosting model. Gaming history, however, is filled will such examples. Medal of Honor: Airborne is the most recent example of a PC game with a peer-to-peer hosting system - and quite notably, a failed example.

Posted by Earlydawn
Back to top Go down
Ex!t

Ex!t

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 pm

yeez to much for me to read and i dont get it soxD
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 pm

so it is like anybody can start a server without paying for it ?

didn't read the whole article. it wasn't to clear to me lol

i also read something about steam?

argh i dislike steam...

can you explain this article a bit every?
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:06 pm

In brief it is saying that all the servers online will be p2p (peer to peer) meaning that someone will host the server on thier own home pc. My experience of this system means that ping is generally double what it would be on a dedicated server ie: one that is constantly online and hosted by a server company like Rainhosting for example.
Problems occur with this system on pc because the hardware being used is not uniform, some people having better gaming rigs than others would have a slight advantage with ping and game speed.
On consoles all machines are equal so the problems are minimised.
One other pain in the ass is if some noob is hosting the match and you pwn him it is likely that he will rage quit and then everyone on his server gets kicked!
If you really want to play this game to its fullest then use the console for it as the pc one is going to suck unless you aim not to play online of course.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:39 pm

mm thanks fore the explanation , i understand now:P

but playing a shooter on console is unholy
and not playing this game online to lol

i guess i will wait a few months and see what happens and thend ecide weither i buy or not
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:47 pm

why developers do this to the people that pay thier wages I will never know.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:47 pm

yes, worst idea ever

if you do something good stick to the main things that make it good and push them even further

don't invent something new
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:22 pm

They ruined wolfenstein 2 with dumb ideas as well.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 am

dam right

why they did it Sad i dont know but turning one of the best games ever into a mindless boring game just isn't cool Razz
Back to top Go down
{AR}Edge
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Edge

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:04 am

Modern Warfare 2 is coming out for PS3 and PC too, not just the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:39 pm

{AR}Edge wrote:
Modern Warfare 2 is coming out for PS3 and PC too, not just the Xbox.

Not coming out for the XBOX? The xbox version of MW2 has been on torrent sites for about a week already. Razz

They say piracy is only big in PC gaming.......what a load of crap.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Edge
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Edge

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:09 pm

wait i never said it wasn't coming out for the xbox. Someone mentioned that it was ONLY coming out for the xbox, and i said it wasn't just coming out for the xbox itself but also for ps3 and pc.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:40 am

heheh, darn English. Not just...just not...
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 pm

I've been playing under a friends live account in MW2 for xbox360. If enough clan members have PS3's and MW2, I'll buy a copy for my ps3. Smile We can then party up!
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 am

i got ps3

mostly use it for bluray movies
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Wanna pick up MW2? I'll buy it if u get on Smile. At least I'll have one homie to play with.
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:51 pm

My english reading skills aren't very good i guess.....lol
Back to top Go down
{AR}Edge
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Edge

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:58 pm

RR I have MW2 on PS3... whats your PSN? add me im- BuffaloBrutal
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Yo Alex, as soon as I pick up a copy, I'll definitely add you. Smile
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:43 am

Brother bought it tonight for ps3. Surprise surprise Smile.

I'll make a gamer tag then post it up on here.

woohooooo

I will be sporting clan tags btw, if that isn't a problem Wink
Back to top Go down
{AR}Edge
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Edge

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 am

Everyone go get MW2 for PS3 nOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 am

How am I supposed to shoot with that clumsy controller? Razz
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Aim for the head! haha

I haven't been home long enough to play the game at all, but tomorrow night I should be able to.

I'll add ya up Alex!

Grab it 2min and Arny Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 pm

If I do it's for PC only.....I don't own a console.
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Gah....won't be able to play then Sad.

I got my PSN for MW2 up and running. PM me for gamer tag!
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 am

anyone of you guys use mouse and keyboard in ps3 ?

ps3 fps controller ?
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:28 pm

I didn't know u could use a mouse and kb with ps3. Is that possible for gameplay? I know typing it is.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Edge
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Edge

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

i know you can get a keyboard... didnt know you could use a mouse/ keyboard combo? can you? cuz that would be sweet!!!.

PS3 online game play has went up big time, every since this game! AND ITS FREEE!!! unlike xbox live, where you have to pay... yuck.
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:27 am

i dont care what they say about the game i love it. i loved the first one and i love this one.
i got it on ps3.
gamer tag is Cope13fox
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 am

yes there is a fps controller for ps3 i have been trying to find them but it seems you need to order it from internet

left hand wii type controller to move right hand mouse

FRAGFX V2
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 am

Was going to "borrow" a copy from the interweb until i saw that it needs 11gb of disk space!! HDD almost full so its not going to happen for me..
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:44 am

you know its easy to change the ps3 hard drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQKaGFbI94
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:18 am

Dude...Red is pretty good at this game! If you have ps3, PM me your psn id!
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 pm

lol rr i just had a good round. my k:d is still 1:1 i get to cocky and try to take out everyone lol.
i have the fragnstein fps controller for the ps3 and its amazing i usually swtich between the both DS and Fragnstein. and plus i play wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to much lol might have something to do with it rr! working on getting a headset rr ill let you know when i do.
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 am

is fragnstein good

battery life ?
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:16 am

my brother got it on pc

single player is damn good but yuk i hate the multiplayer system
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:09 pm

its good and the battery life on it is good so far. about as good as the ps3 controller. mulitplayer does suck. but you gotta adjust to it. im not getting no were the kill i once was but i have seen diffenenate imporvment of my game with it. just gonna take some use to it. my average today has been about 23:14 where with the controller i can get 34:18. i think its just a matter of time and tuning to get it working for me. the only problem i have with it is that since its wireless it goes beserk with my wireless router so changing freqs on it can be a pain in the arse but im just trying out different freqs with it. i had to change my router freqs 3 times so far.

But over all i love it. just a pain tuning and playing with it. i give it a 8 out of 10 if your looking at it
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Sounds good Red! I'm still getting accustomed to the game spawns and stuff. I haven't bothered to learn them so I've just been "ramboing" my way around. I do know enough of the domination spawns to get first kills/double/triple kills when they go for the first flag, haha. Great way to start a map Smile.

I dont have a bluetooth headset, brother lost it. ugh.

Cmon guys, join me and Red in the fraggin fest Smile
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:21 pm

lol. yes join us!
i had a bad night last night, still trying to get use to that mouse thing.
some one kept p90ing me last night ^.^ but was a good time. got yo butt with the semtex.
watch out though im getting pretty good sniping.
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:28 pm

lol. i'm all about the semtex.

I SUCK at sniping. I much better at rambo med action. Highrise is my favorite map. Smile
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:15 pm

lol i did too till the mouse came along. i <3 the wasteland map
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:40 am

i DETEST the wasteland map Sad. lol
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:29 pm

lol rr. heres a pic for you on Scrapyard map. these are all FAL kills. no kill streak rewards at all.
FAL with red dot sight, USP 45 pistol with tactical knife. semtex nade, flash nade, Sight of hand pro, Stopping power pro, ninja pro. You need to try this class out RR!
Modern Warfare 2 Utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDctMjAwOTEyMjUtMDAzM
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:44 am

NICE!

Ive never really tried the FAL much. Didn't like the way it fired. I was playing with the scar tonight and liked it.

I'll try out your class bro Smile

My fav maps are : highrise, scrapyard, and terminal Smile
Back to top Go down
Schickles
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Schickles

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Hey i have MW2 for PS3 PSN is schickles all Lc add me... and i have AR clan tags if anyone is curious lol ^_^
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Found my new favorite gun Smile

M16 pwns. Got a few 28-3s in 3d perspective. I think I'll be playing that mode exclusively for the next few weeks. It's pretty fun Smile
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:42 pm

ah the m16. good good gOoD! weapon! i like it with the thermal or an acog. ive started using it again. try this for the M16
M16 w/thermal and heartbeat sensor
USP 45 (crazy but trust me on this, at least 5 of my kills are from this)
Bling pro (or scavenger pro but stick with the thermal)
Stopping power pro
Ninja pro
been rolling with this one today.
The thing with the FAL is that it can be used as a short to med range only. Where long range gives a person too much time to hide after being shot the first time. i tend to play short to med range. i cant do close combat to short. or med to long range combat. so the FAL and M16 are two of my favorite weapons. i think i put to much thought and time into this game to devolpe theories lol.
But give this set up a try and let me know what you think.

OH and schickles ill add you when i get on next time. My PSN name is Cope13Fox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Rain Clan :: Games We Play :: More Games-
Jump to: