Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My FAMILY...I've missed you so!

Go down 
+2
Major Zeman
RR=IMM=
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-23

My FAMILY...I've missed you so! Empty
PostSubject: My FAMILY...I've missed you so!   My FAMILY...I've missed you so! EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 am

It's been years m8s. I really have missed you all dearly. The late nights, full servers and waiting to get in, empty servers and crying about no one playing, TJing with Zeman + Void, scrimming with Merc + Sweetz + Goldy + Vens (sorry if I forgot any names..it's been a LONG time), Panzer battles with Muddy and Bruno, talks about life and BS with Falky, Mac, Hi5, Nocom, 2min, Sak, Hawkie, Rich, Warno, and Kris, teasing leafers with j5 and gerb, thinking t2 was a GUY for the longest time, wrecking shop with the =IMM= crew, all great great memories! (Forgive me for not mentioning you, I shouldn't have started mentioning names, I just put what rushed back to me quickly!!) I always think back about how fun it was playing this stupid old game with you guys...and the memories never get old. The smile still comes back to my face..then slowly turns into a frown as we all know those days are gone.

Update on me. I've moved from Hawaii and now live in southern california. My gf for 10 yrs that I proposed to and became my fiancee...we broke up. The real type of break up. It's been a long, hard road to normalcy as it's been 6 months since it happened....but RR is still kicking. I truly wish I could have reported here that I was married and had a kid on the way, which would have been spot on should we have gotten married this past april like planned, but God has his own plans for our lives that sometimes doesn't line up.

I move into my new place in california on wed. Hope to install internet soon after then possibly get ET 2.6b running on my macbook pro. Had troubles prior getting it to run smoothly, but hopefully I can get it working.

I've gotten pretty established in my industry for what I do so I get to fly around and film for a career now. I'm looking for a reason to visit London / Aussieland / and parts of Europe so I hope that some of you guys still check this out and we can hang out IRL Wink. Would love to stay in touch. Please PM me with any pertinent contact info if you'd like. I'd love to connect again.

I really, sincerely, miss you all. I hope you have all been well. Take care and "GL + HF"

-RR64 / RR=IMM= / pheaRR=IMM=
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: My FAMILY...I've missed you so!   My FAMILY...I've missed you so! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 am

My FAMILY...I've missed you so! 2176_16d0
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My FAMILY...I've missed you so!   My FAMILY...I've missed you so! EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:00 am

Good to hear from you RR. Smile Even though we don't have a server anymore, you can find some of us at Old Farts Server. J5, Leafs, Phoenix and myself are regulars there. Hope to see ya soon!
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: My FAMILY...I've missed you so!   My FAMILY...I've missed you so! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 pm

hidiho!
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: My FAMILY...I've missed you so!   My FAMILY...I've missed you so! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:37 pm

RRRRRRRRR I'm a bit late to the party but I still wanted to say I missed you bro! /nohomo

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I can only say I feel for you, it's always tough when a relationship doesn't work, especially one so close. But that being said, I sincerely hope to see you sometime in the near future for some old ET goodness.

This game still has a place on my PC and this clan still has a place in my heart though I joined somewhat near the end of it all.

Find a way man.
Back to top Go down
Mercenary
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Mercenary

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: My FAMILY...I've missed you so!   My FAMILY...I've missed you so! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm kind of late to this reunion as well, but man I miss you all. Good to hear from you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My FAMILY...I've missed you so!   My FAMILY...I've missed you so! Empty

Back to top Go down

My FAMILY...I've missed you so!
Page 1 of 1