Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, some of you may remember me

Go down 
+21
{AR}Osok
sgt.scott
solrac
{AR}SOCKS
RR=IMM=
{AR}Shadow
{AR}GoldF!nger
Sweetness
ranger1
{AR}Falkoner
{AR}USAGirl
wilk101
Goliath
{AR}Warno
{AR}SaKre
Leafs420
{AR}2M!nutesHate
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Muddy
Major Zeman
{AR}Ghost
25 posters
AuthorMessage
{AR}Ghost
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Ghost

Number of posts : 17
Location : Parked behind you in a van with an attack dog oiling my rifle smirking.
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Hi, some of you may remember me Empty
PostSubject: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:55 am

I dunno how welcome Ill be here I know I confused a lot of people.
I wanted to put an end to some strange things being said with an even stranger truth.
I spent many years with Gwen and she has been the best friend I could ask for.

I spent a long time going to doctors and taking medicine of all types to try and control a disorder I have.
The medicines made things worse and I wrote a letter saying that in one year should I not get better and continue to make her life hard she should remove me from the family unit and take me back onto the mountains where I am from to find myself.

She did just that one year later she woke me up showed me the letter and carried me to the hills and left me.
I have not seen her since.

Since then I have cut my hair started using herbs and have been living the life of a monk trying to get things back in the place they should be in my person and my spirituality and its been working.

I did not pull any plug or delete anything I was woke and have been living off the land with no internet except a netting around my bed to keep out the bugs.

Ive been working seven days a week delivering pizza "the only job I could find".
Anyway long story short I wanted to say that the whole {AR} thing was never about me or gwen or even l3nny or fr2ak.
It was and is about the people, People who just want decent people to play and socialize with.
It shouldnt hinge on any one person.
I am happy to see the community has persavered.

I no longer have access to the paypal the dave@oceanstarr.com or the {AR}Ghost in the forums.acidrainclan.com.

I work most of the time and honestly the only thing i care about in life is making things right with Gwen ( whom I may never see again ).

I just wanted to explain and tip my hat to the resourcefull members who refuse to go quietly into the night.
I am www.Xanga.com/clawingbear

And I am glad to have gotten to experience {AR}

Last edited by {AR}Ghost on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a broken link)
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 am

Hey wait, I think I remember you... Razz

Good to have some news from you.
Back to top Go down
Muddy
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Muddy

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 am

wb in the net world filled with AR geeks!
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:05 am

Hi Dave,

nice to hear something from you, i hope everything turns out okay now

every human being has some difficult time to go trough, but in the end everything will be so much better!
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:24 am

Good to see you're still alive and well. From your blog, it sounds like you got a nice new laptop. If you ever get time, maybe come play a few maps with us for old time sake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leafs420

Leafs420

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 am

Hey Dave,good to hear from you,I know i can say theres no hard feelings at all towards you,just many huge thx for starting all this.Hope you find what you need in life,your always welcome here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wickedkick1
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Yes good to hear you are on a good path leading you trew the mountains into...that remains to be seen.
Stick around Dave!
All the best!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 pm

hey nice to you hear something from you and yes indeed thanks for starting this great community

but next time let us know something oke? Smile

have a !belgian beer on me ;-)
Back to top Go down
Goliath

Goliath

Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:31 pm

its been nice to hear from you again, i hope that everything turns out well for you.
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:28 pm

nice to hear from you dave...hope everything goes well and indeed thanks for everything you have done for AR good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
{AR}USAGirl
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:59 am

nice to hear from ya...I hope everything goes well for you..good luck!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Falkoner
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}Falkoner

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 6:57 pm

Wow, an unexpected return. Thanks for stopping in Ghost. I don't think there really are any hard feelings so feel free to stop in and say hi anytime. It was just a matter of you pulling a Ghost Poof!!! And a few of us got together to keep things rolling and many more followed. I'm glad things worked out here and I hope things work out for you as well. I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Stay in touch.
Back to top Go down
ranger1
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
ranger1

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:09 am

you dont got to worry no hard feelings here you have to do what is best for your life good to hear things are heading in a right direction goodluck in your lifes path
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Extending to you positive vibrationes.
Back to top Go down
{AR}GoldF!nger
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}GoldF!nger

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:54 pm

we havent forgot u, u are ever welcome here! wish u good luck in rl !!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Shadow
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Shadow

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Heey G-h-o-s-t Razz
Hope you'll find what you need in RL. =]
Back to top Go down
http://vincester.hyves.nl
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:44 am

Good luck with things in RL Dave. Hopefully things go well with Gwen if/when you guys do talk things out again.

Take care
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Number of posts : 173
Title : Kiss my sock!
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 am

Who? Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Just kidding ..ofcourse I remember you Dave..How could I forget..I have just good memories from you and old {AR} time...I hope that your life threaths you well now and everything is ok on your personal life..I havent played much now..not even once on new server..*Shame socks* ..but i will be back to ET later..and then I will play like i did before played.Im just not ready to play E.T yet..I have tryed to play some DayOfDefeat (Original) and some CounterStrike(Original) but i cant play much wargames.. and I cant even explain why..even on CO game i mostly just talk ..players killing makes me feeling sad and i think theres something on my brain that makes me feeling sad..to the end of my message I wanna say: I havent forgotted you my friend and I will ever forget, good memories will follow me and {AR} will have part of my heart as long as I live.

friendly

Janne
{AR}Socks
Back to top Go down
solrac
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
solrac

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:24 am

Glad to see are alive even if is delivering pizza (j/k) Wink

The only bad thing I can reproach to you and Gwen is make this fantastic family we have cause sometimes is very hard can't hug an AR-brother/sister when he/she have an awful time.

Sweetness wrote:
Extending to you positive vibrationes.

I wish you the same Dave Cool
Back to top Go down
sgt.scott
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
sgt.scott

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:58 pm

I have been thinking of you and Gwen and have always had you two in my prayers. As we all have gone through so much together, this clan and the wondeful people in it, have always held their hand out to help ya up the cliff in very hard times. I miss ya, and hope you can get back soon. God Bless.......
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Uh, I thought it was "always held their hand out to help ya down the cliff" Shocked
Back to top Go down
{AR}Osok
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Osok

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:31 am

Hey welcome back, what mountains are you in? Winter is coming, hope you have you long johns ready, good to hear from you...Osoko ut..
Back to top Go down
{AR}Spinaw
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Spinaw

Number of posts : 593
Title : !burn spinaw
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:04 am

Hee welcome back, i hope everything will work out for you in rl!
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 am

how could we forget kermit =)
Back to top Go down
{AR}Schaedling
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Schaedling

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Hey, happy to hear anything about you, must be hard to remember all players but i think all remember you. Greetz from Germany to you...
Back to top Go down
tenacious_b

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:07 pm

Good too see you survived Dave, I always have been grateful for the community and the things you taught me back in the day about leading a clan Wink.

AR never was just a clan and thats why it has stuck and continues to survive after all these years.

Anywho glad to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some of you may remember me   Hi, some of you may remember me Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, some of you may remember me
Page 1 of 1