Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some come and others go...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roman_Pope

Roman_Pope

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Some come and others go... Empty
PostSubject: Some come and others go...   Some come and others go... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Happy birthday Daniel Maldini!
The adorable little tyke turned 7 today-yesterday-two days ago. Go Little Man!
One minute they're trying to catch up with big bro's skills on the field... next thing you know they're bouncing balls on the head of soon-to-be-grandpa Maradona!
Children...grow so fast.

On the other hand:
"New York Rangers prospect Alexei Cherepanov died during a game in his native Russia on Monday. He was 19.

Cherepanov collapsed on the bench during Omsk's Kontinental Hockey League game and died a short time later. Omsk head coach Wayne Fleming said Cherepanov collapsed during the third period of the game and did not see anything that happened on the ice that may have contributed to it. He also said medical authorities tried to get Cherepanov's heart beating again after it had stopped.

He set the RSL record for goals by a rookie with 18, beating the previous mark held by Pavel Bure (17 goals), during the 2006-07 season. His 29 points in his rookie campaign was more than Evgeni Malkin, Alexander Ovechkin and Ilya Kovalchuk scored during their first initial RSL seasons."

I still cannot believe it! I thought that I read the headline wrong... I had to read it three times. It is a shock! Top prospect in top physical shape just suddenly collapsed, in a blink of an eye! Being a superstar and dying at 19 is... I don't know what to say... poor family.

Yet, I see a trend here... it is a second death this "summer". I wonder if anyone is investigating performance drugs or sports drinks in those deaths. Something's going on. It isn't normal, even heartbreaking, to see the athletes collapsing that way! I hope someone is looking into this.

PS Richard, take care of the kid up there!
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Some come and others go... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some come and others go...   Some come and others go... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:48 am

Roman_Pope wrote:

I still cannot believe it! I thought that I read the headline wrong... I had to read it three times. It is a shock! Top prospect in top physical shape just suddenly collapsed, in a blink of an eye! Being a superstar and dying at 19 is... I don't know what to say... poor family.

Yet, I see a trend here... it is a second death this "summer". I wonder if anyone is investigating performance drugs or sports drinks in those deaths. Something's going on. It isn't normal, even heartbreaking, to see the athletes collapsing that way! I hope someone is looking into this.

PS Richard, take care of the kid up there!

Wel it happens more often then you would think, also soccer has it's share of 'drop outs'.
There is not something happening per se, some body's just give in.
Back to top Go down

Some come and others go...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Rain Clan :: General :: General-
Jump to: