Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need Some Help Fast

Go down 
+15
Hawk_Strike
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Yggdrasil
{AR}Spinaw
T2
Major Zeman
Roman_Pope
{AR}USAGirl
{AR}Osok
{AR}SaKre
EV3RY
wilk101
Ninjadeer
boogie
{AR}Warno
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Need Some Help Fast Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 6:45 am

lolz ok they problem is i got into an argument with a vegetarian about eating meat

while i was joking around about eating meat is good and vegetarians are killing cows by not eating them (i know, the person i was discussing to wasn't so smart), wel the problem is i am not so fair in a discussion and i like to bullshit around. But now she wants to keep on discussing about it and she went on searching millions of pro vege arguments and wants to kick my butt

so please, if you know any argument why it is morraly oke to eat meat, ^^please tell me:)
(i said morraly not the enviroment aspects of it.

i know i am stupid lol!
Back to top Go down
boogie

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 am

eat what u want. its good if we got different ppl pirat
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:54 am

Say to her she's right.
You cant win when she searched up "millions of pro vega arguments".
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 am

Ninjadeer wrote:
Say to her she's right.
hes got a good point
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:49 am

We are top of the food chain mate and if we were not meant to eat animals then why do they taste so damn good!

Here is a lol t-shirt site about it.
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 am

Ninjadeer wrote:
Say to her she's right.

Yup admit defeat and humbly bow down and kiss her feet!
Agruments like these (simular to for example religion) cannot be won as both sides will usualy hold their grounds.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Osok
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Osok

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 11:22 am

The Human system as all carnivors is designed by nature to utilize animal protein not plant protein
Back to top Go down
{AR}USAGirl
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Ninjadeer wrote:
Say to her she's right.

i agree...she will just keep going on and on..and you will keep going on and on too..just end it right now and say she is right.
Back to top Go down
Roman_Pope

Roman_Pope

Number of posts : 265

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Well, you just cannot win it. I got a buddy, he is 6 feet 10. He is going on his 300 pounds and he doesn't eat any meat, cheese, whatnot! He doesn't even eat bread because eggs are needed to bake it! We had a talk about this topic. I never hear so many pro arguments to be a vegan. I just simply can't... if it has face - I will eat it!
Personal "choice and freedom" is your biggest argument here.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 am

...and just hope she won't want to turn you into one, too!
Back to top Go down
T2
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
T2

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:35 am

Here's an argument. Without the protein from eating meat our brains never would have developed into what they are now and she wouldn't be able to formulate an argument because she wouldn't be able to form sentences. Being against cruel animal slaughter is something everyone should support but being vegetarian is a personal choice. Human's eat meat.

If she still tries to say you're wrong after that say that she's inspired you. Do some research on pro vegan arguments. Not only won't you eat meat ever again but tell her she's a horrible human being for eating milk, eggs and cheese. See how she likes being preached to.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:07 am

Well anyways, if this is about the moral part, I'd like you to ask her why it's moral to eat plants.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:23 am

mm thanks a lot guys and gals Razz

il be sure to use some of your arguments, now its just waiting until the bell rings and shes here....

pray for me
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 am

{AR}Warno wrote:
mm thanks a lot guys and gals Razz

il be sure to use some of your arguments, now its just waiting until the bell rings and shes here....

pray for me

Eh,What part of give it up didn't you understand? Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:45 am

wel the problem is i cant give up now after i totaly beat her *** in the discussion, now she wants revenge and wants to kill me
Back to top Go down
{AR}Spinaw
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Spinaw

Number of posts : 593
Title : !burn spinaw
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:43 am

girls always win, with discussions, don't even try.. Laughing

well.. just end it, serious.. otherwise she is talking about it, when she got the age of 60 or so, ehh. just end it! ^^
Back to top Go down
boogie

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:00 am

{AR}Spinaw wrote:

cauz the "boys" let u always win lol!
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:17 am

boogie wrote:
{AR}Spinaw wrote:

dont tell em otherwise they know this secret and will fight hard.... maybe lol!
Back to top Go down
boogie

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:22 am

Yggdrasil wrote:
boogie wrote:
{AR}Spinaw wrote:

dont tell em otherwise they know this secret and will fight hard.... maybe lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:14 pm

boogie wrote:
{AR}Spinaw wrote:

lol exactly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm

boogie wrote:
{AR}Spinaw wrote:

Nope. That's just what they comfort themselves with afterwards.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 1:58 pm

i got some good news, shes going to put it in a mail so i got some time to answer the dam thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:13 pm

{AR}Spinaw wrote:

well.. just end it, serious.. otherwise she is talking about it, when she got the age of 60 or so, ehh. just end it! ^^

Nahh the only thing girls say is: Tsss..shut up!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Osok
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Osok

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Do you have anything gain from this debate, if so let her win, if not why bother
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:46 pm

Osok youre way to impartial
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 3:53 pm

she probably likes you or vice versa so it's kinda cute to argue......maybe you should ask her out.....that might end the fight on a good note. I love you
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:01 pm

Yeah but the trouble then would be he'd have to choose a vegetarian restaurant.... :S
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:43 am

I think if 2min is right they would have a nice evening at her house or his and not in a restaurant, just not to get in this discussion again
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:39 am

Yggdrasil wrote:
I think if 2min is right they would have a nice evening at her house or his and not in a restaurant, just not to get in this discussion again

Also dont buy stuff thats already made! it might contain meat!
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 am

Ninjadeer wrote:
Yggdrasil wrote:

Also dont buy stuff thats already made! it might contain meat!
true, so go shopping and buy some food Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawk_Strike
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Hawk_Strike

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 pm

Need Some Help Fast Miss-r10
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:48 am

Hawk_Strike wrote:
Need Some Help Fast Miss-r10
lol really nice 1
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:01 am

So, did you ever ask her out? cyclops
Back to top Go down
babekiller45
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
babekiller45

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:46 pm

if it doesnt have an ID card, it can end up on my plate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Hey Warno!

It's funny reading all the replies on your 911 Very Happy

Now, everyone who takes the time to read this, this may take a while so might as well get a drink before you start reading this.

Let me tell you something about having discussions. There are two things you need to know in this case. First:

Alot of people think having a discussion means having to win. A discussion is not exactly about winning. It has nothing to do with who is right. At my school when having a discussion can heat up pretty fast when trying to win, cause no one likes to lose. Here's how I personally look at discussion. It has helped me out many times, pissed off alot of people handling this though. Maybe this is exactly what you need.
A discussion is about disarming arguments your opponent is bringing on. There's no having to have a stronger argument to overcome your opponents argument. Your job is disarming.

Prooving your opponent is wrong is essential!

The thing about this technique is that when you proove your opponent wrong, no one actually cares if you're right! Its funny cause if you proove your opponent is wrong, you're automaticly right, eventhough you're saying nothing but crap. You need to make sure you disarm your opponents argument, come up with your own argument that is strong enough to hold its own, so there's no chance of it being disarmed in the process. Now, a discussion is alot like playing a chessgame. You need to think 2-3 moves ahead. Doing a specific move you'll need to know exactly what your opponent is going to come up with. With that in mind, you will have to come up with an argument that will not only hold its own, but another argument to support that argument, and just to be sure have another ready to crush your opponents attempt to disarm it.

The funny thing about this is, that your opponent will only be thinking about his or her argument you've just disarmed to proove he or she is right. So when this happeneds all you need to do is to keep him or rather her in this case off balance. You need to keep her thinking of her and her alone. After a while she will basicly start to say exacly the opposite of what she said before. Once she does that, you win the discussion.

Now the second thing you need to know is: Know your opponent!
The priceless thing you know about this person is: SHE'S A GIRL!
Now, just in case i might offend some girls on this forum/server, please look at this as something to work on or use to your own advantage. No offence intended.

Now, knowing she's a girl you have something that will work for you. Girls always think they are right. Not only the fact that they think they are always right, they usually get pissed off when you say something that they don't like to hear. For example: 'Girls are golddiggers.' Now, most girls get pissed off when you say something like that. It's sort of offensive, and not only that, but what you're doing is basicly putting all the girls in one box. Esspecially if its not true for that specific girl she will get mad cause of it. Anyways, what happeneds when she gets mad is, she forgets to think rasionally. Its a sort of defencemechanism most girls have. Sort sense of 'justice'.

We had some sort of discussion at school about the subject: "Some men may merry multiple women". Saying something like that the first thing a girl would come up with would be: "Its discriminating and offencive against females! What about the female needs?!"
So I came with statistics about 'female needs' stating that girls lose interest in specific subjects men still have after a specific age, to disarm their argument.

The thing i'm trying to say here is that most girls mostly have this thing about not being able to accept when they are wrong. Thats what you'll need to use. As soon as you can make her stop being able to think rasionally her brain will kind of block normal flow of thought. When you pull that off you'll be able to close down the discussion making her starting to repeat what she said before. At that point you can remind her that she already said that and you didn't agree cause of the argument you used to disarm that argument.

You could use different techniques to pull all of this off, the way you do it is up to you.
For all the girls that might be reading this, please do not feel offended in any way. It's something I've not only noticed at school when we were having discussions, but also throughout other occasions. Just because it applied in my cases, and might apply to Warno's problem doesn't mean it would have to apply to your personality. You could be the complete opposite, in which case this technique might not work.

Warno, finaly you should know something that might help you. Tell her that she should fix the crap in her own life before she becomes our 'worldsavior/hero'! She can't tell you she doesn't have any crap, cause everyone does have something to fix.

Besides that, eating meat has been in the human culture for decades, how's that supposed to change any time soon? Why should it change? It's been keeping balance on earth for so long already.... With that said starting to eat plants, wouldn't that kill the animals who are depending on plants? Thinking about humans having the technology to simulate the nessesary vitamins and nutrisionstuff, who says that's healthy? HEY! WHO ACTUALLY DEFINES THE WORD HEALTHY? Who's to say something is healthy or not? Doctors? Who says the opposite isnt healthy? So it means to live longer..... Who says living longer is healthy for the humanbody? Thats what we all think, but who can actually proove that thats what its all about? Maybe we arent supposed to live longer.... Who knows!

Get what I mean Warno?

Hope this helps Wink

Edit: For the people who didnt get that drink..... WHEN I SAY GET A DRINK, IM ACTUALLY SERIOUS!
for the people who did.....Nice! Who says you cant read something while chilling and making yourself comfy eh? lol!
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 pm

By the way....Keep in mind that a discussion is not to make enemies Very Happy
Its just a friendly game of chess.
Shake hands afterwards! Razz

Giggles lol!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 am

wel triassic you are my kinda guy Razz

discussions indeed have nothing to do with who is right

when someone says black i say white and i immideately start to argue about it

and if i argue with a girl, sometimes it's just to ...easy Very Happy

they easily get offended and start saying stupid things.

but this one is kinda special, she is also the daughter of my ex boss(hippie)

btw: she asked me out ;-)

but i said no because i don't really like her enough :-)

end of story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:14 am

thats unromantic
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 am

wel yes, there are a few things in my life that i have learned so far

one is: life sucks and then you die, so fck the world and lets get ..... Smile

but thats of course a bit pessemistic

but its better to not go out with her then get a real bad lame date Smile
(for her and for me that is)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:00 am

Wow, thats rather creepy Shocked

Maybe its because you held your own that shes asking you out? Smile
And dating the daughter of your (ex)boss is a little weird if you ask me, eventhough he used to be your boss. Its still nice of her

...But then again its still creepy Shocked Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:53 am

yes bu she was very nice (and yes its a woman)

to be honest, i liked the mother more (and yes now al you pervs can make lame jokes about it ;-))
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:17 am

Eh...her mother? Rolling Eyes

You do know her mother is the older version of her right?
So basicly she will end up to be her mother Mad

Might as well take another look at the younger version Laughing
Back to top Go down
nils
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:43 am

BECAUSE PLANTS HAVE FEELINGS!
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:22 pm

word
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 am

plants re here 2 b smoked... especially tobacco... no feelings
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:57 am

nils wrote:
BECAUSE PLANTS HAVE FEELINGS!

good arguement nils, thanks finaly some contribution to the subject
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:36 am

Bleh! Suspect
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:14 am

now can we lock this lolz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:21 am

Nah it's too much fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Yggdrasil
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:24 pm

hehe right major (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help Fast   Need Some Help Fast Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Some Help Fast
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Rain Clan :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: