Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jus' poppin' in!

Go down 
+9
{AR}USAGirl
RR=IMM=
{AR}Spinaw
Major Zeman
{AR}Skeevie
Ninjadeer
{AR}SaKre
wilk101
Skippy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Skippy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:49 pm

HOWDY!

Can't believe that you guys are still around. It's been what, five years? Shocked
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:52 pm

cant say i remember you but wb Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}SaKre
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}SaKre

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:58 pm

Yup five years...howdy! Nice to cya.
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:32 pm

Welcome back!!!!
You are one of the older members arent you?D:
Back to top Go down
{AR}Skeevie
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Skeevie

Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:37 pm

WB, hope to see you on the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Now that's some old memories coming alive!
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Surely, they must all be good ones? Very Happy

I've become much easier to deal with when it comes to topics I find important. I learned how to engage in constructive argument and be more reasonable in my approach to such things. I was quite the passionate kid! Glancing at some of my old posts, I might even have to admit that I was a bit on the crazy side of things, to say the least Rolling Eyes.

I don't have the time nor am I really in the mood to play ET at the moment, but the urge will eventually kick in. And then, there will be chaos Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Searched some old posts of you.
You were a scripter?
Back to top Go down
{AR}Spinaw
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Spinaw

Number of posts : 593
Title : !burn spinaw
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Awesome, i don't know who you are. But..

Welcome back Skippy. (isn't that name, from a kangeroo from a movie? skippy the kangeroo? Or am i wrong now? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Heh, passionate indeed Razz

For the younger folks, here's a short and completely biased resume:
Skippy was the first {AR} spammer, having about 1000 posts when I joined while everyone else had around 150 max. He was also one of the first scripters and general ET geeks in AR along with Whale, and I'd even consider him one of the first ET pioneers that wandered into the dark corners of undocumented ET features and mapped them for the generations to come.

Regretfully our fight over the first place in the "Members with highest post count" was ended prematurely when Skippy got kicked out essentially for his neverending attempts to turn us all into vegans, all this long before the famous Top AR Spammers contest was even started.

Some five years later, he came back only to prove that there really is no way to escape the Acid Rain Clan.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:24 pm

delete

double post

Last edited by Skippy on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:40 pm

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I'm quite sure there was never any kicking out involved. Or I was never told Mad. I played a bit in 2006 and my account was still active and all. When I first stopped playing ET, I just played less, got interested in America's Army and eventually went to WoW (I wonder if Darkmoon and Drako are still there; they were pretty deadly in ET). For those wondering -- and since everyone seems to play WoW, someone is bound to --, I didn't last particularly long in WoW, as my first MMO was DAoC and I was expecting WoW to be all about PvP, when it was almost purely a PvE game. After that, I just didn't play games that much.

I think that your bias was favourable to me, as I definitely not engaging in, euh, "healthy behaviour" on the forums. Constantly starting inappropriate arguments about anything (particularly, but not only, veganism) with anyone willing to take the bait is not acceptable. I think that I was more entertaining than offensive, but I'm not sure this is much better. king

As for post count, I think I had a few competitors, hehe.

Oh, and concerning my scripts, you can find my stuff here. I've been keeping it safe in case I wanted to come back :p.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sheep_Select

PS: Zeman, in case you're wondering, I am still vegetarian, but no longer vegan. I spent half a year traveling in South Asia and it was not practical to go without eggs or milk and I brought the habit home. No worries, though, my cult doesn't need anymore members, so no more conversions!! cheers
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 pm

Hey Skippy! Nice to see you again.

Your stuff was my first venture into using class selectors. I've built a pretty involved system since then...and now no longer use it..lol.

Hope you had a good thanks giving!

RR aka RR64
Back to top Go down
{AR}USAGirl
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 pm

welcome back skippy..nice to see ya.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:24 pm

RR, not that it matters, but thanksgiving in Canada is in September. But my birthday tends to coincide with the US thanksgiving (20 y/o) Smile . I'd be curious to see what you wrote.

USAGirl, how are you? I recall you and Blanco** getting married. I hope things are still working out nicely for the two of you!

**My memory is failing me... I have whitedragon in mind.. or blancodrako.. something.. blanco (blanc = white in French and I sometimes translate things without thinking..)...
Back to top Go down
Muddy
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Muddy

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:18 am

skippy,skippy skippy the boozekangaroo,we always sang when we were young.
good to see you man.

Cheerio
Muddy
ps i eat meat. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:10 am

Skippy wrote:
PS: Zeman, in case you're wondering, I am still vegetarian, but no longer vegan. I spent half a year traveling in South Asia and it was not practical to go without eggs or milk and I brought the habit home. No worries, though, my cult doesn't need anymore members, so no more conversions!! cheers

How did you know I was just going to ask? Razz

Good to hear you'll leave me with my meat though Smile To each their own.

It's always been a bit confusing with the Drakos and Dracos in this clan. We have BlancoDraco, and then we have Drako that always wore his name all in white...
Back to top Go down
PtitGhost

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 am

Hello Skippy !
Welcome back here. Nice to see "an old one" who has found his way to the forum.

Would be crazy to see another one come back lol
Back to top Go down
{AR}DA_Hamster
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}DA_Hamster

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:50 am

WOA
Skippy
That's one hell of an ol'timer :p

Good to see you still remember us Very Happy

BTW, you can be AR and play wow, basicly it's a pve game yes, but it generealy is a choice you make, wheter you focus on pve, pvp or both at max lvl Very Happy
Erm, I play it aswel ^^

That beeing said, hope your wel mate, and prob been about 5 years, think I joined AR early 2004... And you where one of the first members I think?

And as Zeman said, yea, they all return Surprised that's why i'll never leave either lol
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Good to see you skippy. You were before my time but it's always good to old members returning. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jus' poppin' in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jus' poppin' in!   Jus' poppin' in! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jus' poppin' in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Rain Clan :: General :: General-
Jump to: