Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations obama

Go down 
+14
{AR}2M!nutesHate
{AR}Falkoner
Triassic
{AR}Shadow
ranger1
wilk101
Xeon
{AR}Skeevie
Yggdrasil
Major Zeman
Ninjadeer
{AR}wulfman
babekiller45
{AR}Warno
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Xeon

Number of posts : 116
Title : Own3d by Linus
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Congratulations obama - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations obama   Congratulations obama - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:18 am

Two weeks ago or something we had some broadcast about guantanamo. The subject was someone that got released after 4/5 years being locked up. The guy was german I believe, and was intellectual studying some aspect of the Islam. While he was for that in Pakistan northern areas (jups, the tribes etc) Americans dropped notes stating that everyone who could deliver a terrorist would gain $100000. That explains 2 things:
1) It's the reason he ended up in guantanamo, the tribe he was currently visiting wanted the money (to buy even more weapons?), but high likely not report any terrorists/friends even if they were present. The intellectual Christian was an intruder anyway.
2) It explains (partially) what happened to all the money that went missing during bush his presidency and now causes the economic troubles. Clinton is blamed for causing the economy crash, I cannot fully comment on that because I was a little boy when Clinton was president, but imo: 8 years is to long to trace back a huge economic crash like this.
Back to top Go down

Congratulations obama
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2