Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of an old dude..???

Go down 
+11
{AR}Edge
{AR}Falkoner
{AR}Osok
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Muddy
{AR}ARNOLD
RR=IMM=
Major Zeman
EV3RY
malicious
Tokra.be
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokra.be

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Return of an old dude..??? Empty
PostSubject: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:36 am

Heyhey,

well, it's been a while, that's the least I can say. Alot has changed in my life, improved alot, more stable.
And now I'm settled again.

Since I'm playing some FPS games again, I was wondering about RTCW ET... And I couldn't go past the fact I was a member of a great clan when I was younger. So... Here I am again. Not yet made up my mind if I should play ET again, but well... Thinking of it. SOF is boring me already after 2 weeks, some other games are still not catching my attention.

So... How's life in AR?

greets
Tok'ra.be
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Hell seams all ancients got this spirit travel to the world for joining back the clan.

Malicious back to serve.

I got a copy of ETQW and maybe the latest Enemy territory if someplay it.

Mali Cheers !!!!
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 am

Hi Tok, nice to see you come back.
Some are still playing ET but many others are playing newer games, see the 'other games' section to see who is where these days.
Glad things in you home life are going well for you mate.
Cya around maybe.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello both of you.

Nothing much going on around here, ET is not the hot new game it used to be errr...6 years ago. God that's some time.

Still nice to see you again Smile
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Sooo wich game are playing the most part of the clan?
Back to top Go down
Tokra.be

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:44 am

well, I thought something like that... Been playing for some hours against bots on the server, no-one showed up.. :'(

Ok, just name me a game which resembles to ET and needs the same PC specs (only my 'old' pc will be used for gaming) and which is populated by AR members ALOT...

grtz
Tok'
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:04 pm

im enjoying day of defeat source, this capture the flag with some maps where there destructive objective. The game is cheap and have big community of players and modders.

Gameplay is quite different than ET. Class is only there for choose your weapon. no medic, no fieldops.
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi Tok (and Mali)

Good to see you both Smile. It's been a while.

I've been checking in with the clan myself, miss everyone and the fun times we had on the server. I can say that thinking back to the fun times we had in game, it brings a smile and a tear at the same time. I really wish I recorded more in game stuff just for the simple fact to come back to it and laugh at all the funny stuff we used to do.

I'm playing COD:MW2 at a friends house now and then and that is the extent of my FPS'ing. I WILL be returning to ET to play again but I wonder how it will be to come to a game where most of my friends are no longer there. Won't be the same......
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:04 am

Hey RR=IMM, im remeber the good time spend to play ET with all of you. Ive try to back to the game but better config and screen and the game work not well. And... Graphics make my eyes bleeding -_- now. Im always hoping that Raven Software just actualise graphics and adds some features that mods allows But seams they choose the money way than the fun play.

Ive both Cod4 and 5 not the latest cuz they didn't dedicaced server.

ET got the Better gameplay ever made in FPS history, hoping it revive soon.

Im actually playing Dragon age but not enought for give away an opinion.

Waiting for a game that everybody enjoy and i ll join

Malicious The madbrain.
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:15 am

good to see you 2 remember us =)
Back to top Go down
Muddy
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Muddy

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 am

well i'm still here,helleuw peeps
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:54 pm

I'd love to start playing in the server again, but we NEED to set an official time for people to come to the server that way everyone is on the same page, not just logging on for a second to check to see if anyone is there. I still play everyday but mostly on AN and OF servers.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Osok
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Osok

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Whats happnin, I'm always lurking around....
Back to top Go down
RR=IMM=
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Hey Osok, glad to see your still chillin Smile

RR out!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Falkoner
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}Falkoner

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:36 am

Hi all. Long time no see for some. I've been watching the server log scroll when I've been around but I haven't seen anyone on. My life should settle down a little in a couple of weeks. Going away next week for Thanksgiving holiday. Then hopefully I"ll have some time for games again.

See you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Edge
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Edge

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Holy cow! welcome back Tokra and Mal!!! good to see some old familar faces!!
Back to top Go down
ZNG
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
ZNG

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:00 am

Welcome back Tokra and Mal!Nice to c ya again in server,well my life is to busy at the work,hope i will catch some sper time just to play a bit,i miss you all. Sad .2min. we have to work on yours idea of set time for all to play together hope it will work.
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:49 am

oh hell, no even good old Tok and Mal turn up again, what's next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miko
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Miko

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Tokra.be and Mali.
Good to see you guys!

-M
Back to top Go down
Kraellin
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:17 pm

if you're going to arrange a time to play on our servers, it shld be something that both the euros and the u.s. folks can make... mostly. it's never going to be a time when all can be there at the same time, but if we can just make one time, even if it's just one day and time, then that would be good. bear in mind that europe is six hours ahead of central standard time. that means pacific time is 8 hours back, while eastern is only five. and being that we have some younger members and folks who go to bed earlier than some, and that school in the u.s. generally ends around three or four in the afternoon, that makes things a bit rough. four here (c.s.t.) is 10 in europe and that's western europe. i'm not sure where the next time zone is for east of greenwich. so, if we go earlier, say 2 c.s.t., then that's only 8 g.m.t. (greenwich mean time(sp?)) but it's also 12 pacific. that makes playing with all during the week pretty rough to do. so, maybe a weekend anywhere from about 10 a.m. c.s.t. to 4 p.m. c.s.t.?
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Most of our Euro players are in Central Europe Timezone which is 1 hour ahead of Britain, +6 from EST/EDT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of an old dude..???   Return of an old dude..??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of an old dude..???
Page 1 of 1