Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to move on

Go down 
+7
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Muddy
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Hawk_Strike
Major Zeman
Triassic
{AR}SOCKS
11 posters
AuthorMessage
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Number of posts : 173
Title : Kiss my sock!
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 am

Hiya! I have noticed that maybe F-Secure Virus protection autoblocks my punkbuster on {AR} servers no matter what i do Sad this really makes me sad and little angry becouse i thoughed that i could come back and be happy again..I have founded server where i can play everyday and theres allso everyday players (not only bots heh) ..I will miss ya all forever for sure like I have missed during these silently years..but its time to move on..Im leaving from {AR} only, becouse i want to play ET....Im sorry Sad

yours

SOCKS

ps: if ya still wanna say Hi! to me one day ..you can find me from CWL servers (CrazyWarLords) .
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Are you kidding Socks? Neutral
Seriously, tell me your joking...

You cannot do this to us! You'll be back.
Everyone always comes back. Its just a matter of time.

Will miss you for the time you are gone Smile
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Well, if your choice is to switch the clan rather than switch the crappy anti-virus...
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:50 am

F-secure is not crappy Major..its the best virus program that can get nowadays..im not seriously completely sure is the problem on my virusprogram or not..I have done everything i can but i cant play on {AR} or on mosts of the servers..this CWL clan server uses punkbuster too like few other ones where i can play without any problems..(Jaymod) so im asking for what should i do to get back on {AR} servers and play there without kicked off becouse of punkbusterA problems Sad ..could it really be that on Jaymod i can play but on Etpub or on any other mods i cant Sad
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 am

i have allowed on every possible way punkbuster to work through my virus program or firewall but still i cant play on {AR}..

HELP MEEEEP!!!!!!

im so frustrated to this problem affraid
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 am

I really dont want to leave from {AR} family..but if i cant play ..i have no other choice than leave Sad
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:50 am

idk...its time to move on...I love ya all forever but i need to have fun..really!

Major please delete my member permissions now on forums

I will allways know where is the home ..allways..forever..If i ever decided to come back i come from normal ways like every quests comes to {AR}
now is just my time to try my wings..to thouse who doesnt know where i go..

I play on similar family like {AR} they haves almost same rules than {AR} haves except they allows spawnkilling (not with arty or with spawncamping) so ya can find me from CWL servers....

please dont hate me becouse i leave now...I leave with peace without any drama or hate things.. and comes to say hi! sometimes ..meanwhile ..heh ehe..promise me that ya take good cares of ya socks.. xd
Back to top Go down
Hawk_Strike
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Hawk_Strike

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 pm

{AR}SOCKS wrote:
I really dont want to leave from {AR} family..but if i cant play ..i have no other choice than leave Sad
You do have a choice man;Find a good solution for your problem.Switch of your antivirus when you go play ET.Or just browse through other people's pb problems to find a solution.I don't think leaving the clan is a good solution,but if your decision is final,i guess we don't have any other choice then to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:33 pm

No hate there man.

If you feel like you need to leave the clan in order to play elsewhere, it's your decision.

Have fun over there.
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 pm

yes Major...I ned to try my Wings..please take off my member permissions ot AR sector..i wanna try my wings .

HawkStrike : I have tryed every possible things now and no i dont wanna switch my Virus protection off becouse I wanna keep my things secretted when i Play ..this becouse i dont like hackers on my computer! I had bad moment once becouse i switched every protection off..i had hacker on my computer who stoled a LOT things and i needed MANY hours after that to fix things up!
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm

I use AVG virus protection. I think I may have borrowed it from a torrent site however. It's been so long I can't recall. Razz

Have a good time with CWL and maybe I'll see ya sometime..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Thank you 2M!n.bro its just my time to try my Wings now...I never forget you or anyone on here..especially my old friends Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:31 pm

just please set my forum status to normal lvl so im again back to quest..please!
Back to top Go down
Muddy
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Muddy

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am

take care socks.
hop in from time to time
laters
muddy
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:27 am

{AR}SOCKS wrote:
just please set my forum status to normal lvl so im again back to quest..please!

Socksie, i'm a little bit confused now, are you really leaving, or have you decided to stay?
i'm a little bit confused now.

it's sad to see you go, but like mentionned above, have you tried shutting down F-prot and then starting ET?

perhaps there is another problem that we can try to fix
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:03 am

Nocommerce..problem is that i dont want to shut down f-prot while im playing becouse it means like my computer is not protected while im playing..my old laptop is so messed up becouse of i shiutted down protection during playing games

Old like 2years old acer aspire is like ten years old shit now..it was perfectly fast computer but not anymore. This one costed a LOT and i dont want to mess this new laptop too..

Its time to try my wings now Noc bro..so set me to quest or friend status now.

i leave with peace but as i sayed before..its my time to try my wings so PLEASE! set me back to quest or friend status
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 am

ok, i understand completely,

i will do the necessary steps

but, please know that you're allways welcome to visit us, and in case your wings call you back home, you have to know there's a seat with your name on
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 am

thank you Noc bro i will save your words to my mind Smile

If i ever decide to come back im happy to know that you understand me Smile
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 am

Its been really good to know you over the years Janne, I hope this new clan brings you as much fun as we did and I am sure you will be very very welcome there my friend. You will be missed but never forgotten. My regards to you and the Sockmonster family.
Good luck matey Wink
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Richie you have allways place on my heart bro..and mosts of the members who have enjoyed with me many many weekends\years and listened my (little weird strories..hehe) haves place on my heart too..as i tolded before..my leave wasnt anything personal..I just want to enjoy to play ET without weird punkbuster probs. Im happy now and i allready gotted few friends from there..very kind players and its almost similar to {AR} so i can be what I am on there too..im SOCKS on there too btw..lol..

and if any of my old friend wanna add me to friend on X-Fire.. Im crazywarsocks there..becouse i cant remember anymore my old name on X-fire or password so i maded new one..heh heh

Gods blessings to everywhere

with love

SOCKS
Back to top Go down
Dr00pienl
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 am

Hee CrazyPinkSocks,

it's a shame to see you leave just at the time I am coming back and start to play again!, I left the clan also a couple of times but i know for sure you will be back again, and i believe pretty soon!,

Offcourse we won't forget you, loved to play with you back in the old days, really had great fun stabbing you:)Very Happy

It's good to find another way, and hope you will have fun out there!, but please keep visiting us on the site and watch when you can join when some kind of clan evening is on!,

Will miss you:)

Greetings Dr00p
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:25 pm

I will miss you too and your backstabbings Droopie..heheh..but relly its hard to play on AR servers if Punkbuster kicks off allways--maybe one day i try again REALLY and come to visit ya and all ..:=)
Back to top Go down
ZNG
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
ZNG

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 am

Hi janne!Sad to see you go from family,but choise is yours as some sayd you are always welcome back and chair is waiting for you.It was my pleasure to know you and play with you Socks,but like you say time to swing with wings,swing them from time to time to ours forum or hope one day to the ours server also.Take care and good luck on cwl server. drunken
Regards
Bruno aka ZNG
Back to top Go down
boogie

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:24 am

heya sockz

i wish u best in your life and good luck at your other application on CWL....

*but 1 question* (cauz i m a bit confused)

Why u have that feeling to LEAVE the AR Clan?
only for playing on other servers?

look i was a part of their for 5-6 years. i never saw members like {AR}MadMax/or others that they never played on {AR} servers years ago but i played with their on other servers (worldwide)

1 example only but i think a part of a clan is not only to playing there
i think the most importent thing is to "represant" that clan

whatever i wish your the best cheers

Last edited by boogie on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Bruno I will miss you very much bro and you have allways place on my heart..we had a VERY nice conversations..many many many times Smile)))

Boogie

I had many nice moments with you too Smile))

For your question was this ONLY reason to leave from {AR} (punkbuster probs) is NO! 1st reason is punkbuster probs..2nd reason is if i cant play here i play then on CWL and if i play there all the time its same to belong to them then, like i sayed its time to try my wings.

heres something from my brains if anyone cares to read..lol

I had one little thing on my mind a many years ago ..thing is i reached my LVL limit as LVL 6 and no matter how much i tryed before to act nicely and do my best on servers I never EVER saw a LVL 7 poll to me with accepting it ....it maded me very sad to see that family didnt thrusted me....Its one reason why i had my long ET break too before becouse i was so sad to see that all around of me friends gotted polls and I didnt saw poll to me...now im 30 years old and I still love to joke and have fun but i feel like MUCH older than years ago..i feel like I growed with {AR} family and Im not sad anymore..I think actually that it was right decision to NOT make me any promotion poll at all..I was childish and stupid young crazy wild socks..Im still stupid..lol..and little crazy sometimes..but im not wild or young anymore..i feell like old beard man now who just sits at home allways after work..I hardly ever go to see anyone anymore..I havent seen my sisters or bros for a long long time or any of my family,becouse i dont care to see them..they just whines about something allways at phone or Facebook anyway so why should i see them..lol

I have no bad feelings.. not at all..im happy and i wish that everyone on here is happy too Smile

SOCKS
Back to top Go down
boogie

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

{AR}SOCKS wrote:
and little crazy sometimes..SOCKS

Twisted Evil

and yeah we had only good times :Wink
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 am

You're still childish and stupid young crazy wild socks Razz

Like it was said many many times before, the polls are not a popularity contest. If it was, I wouldn't ever be level...errr...err...whatever level I am.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 am

Btw. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHVZ4B5N7hM
Back to top Go down
ZNG
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
ZNG

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:43 am

Socks lvl is not much important like to play and have fun,at least for me,i,m lvl 7 long time and there is no poll for lvl up but who cares for that as long you have fun for playing that is good.And there was no polls coz ppl didnt play for long time,now we start to play every tuesday and hope will be full server like in old good times and then we can start a poll again but members has to come back and play alot what i hope its comming soon.So like i sayd do not wory for lvl just come and play and have fun you creazy litel pink smeely socks.
Back to top Go down
{AR}SOCKS
Friend of the Clan
Friend of the Clan
{AR}SOCKS

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 am

well as i sayed before..i really dont care about lvls anymore and its gone POFF! from my mind..i had my sad moments but not anymore..im happy and doing great now..I wish to everyone happy wintern days and very happy spring Smile))

btw: Major i soooo loved your youtube link..-heheh thats the socks maded for..sooo many things to use socks ..Yaiksssssssss!!! MEGAMEEEEEEEEEP! bumb! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to move on   Time to move on Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to move on
Page 1 of 1