Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what games are you guys playing at the moment

Go down 
+27
{AR}GoldF!nger
RR=IMM=
Roman_Pope
{AR}ARNOLD
21Red=IMM=
D | RoGueTeK
bilbo
{AR}DiggeR
{AR}johnny5
{AR}USAGirl
{AR}DA_Hamster
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
L3nnY
MC Pusteblume
PtitGhost
Triassic
boneshk
{AR}2M!nutesHate
{AR}Schaedling
Major Zeman
boogie
EV3RY
Ninjadeer
Ex!t
{AR}wulfman
malicious
{AR}Warno
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-07-06

So what games are you guys playing at the moment Empty
PostSubject: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:57 am

So i was wondering since ET is deserted, wich games are you guys playing at the moment

i am mostly wasting my time on COD: modern warfare 1 (no the crappy second game they made) lol!

and thats it for online games

for the rest im going old school on some single player games like rome total war and stuff tongue

maybe you guys play a free online game that is worth the sweat to get it running? let me know and il search it up and play acidrain style with you geek
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:40 pm

im playing on my nintendo DS Final Fantasy tactics A2. need around 250 missions to over

I would like to offer you this pix:

So what games are you guys playing at the moment Crados
Back to top Go down
{AR}wulfman
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}wulfman

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:29 am

Why do you think ET is deserted???
I`m playing every evening GMT at 69.164.214.101:27960 under the name oro.
Have met there guys like ZNG or Godeep too ....
Back to top Go down
Ex!t

Ex!t

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:29 am

Iam still playing ET alot but most of the time its trickjump:D
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:29 am

[quote="Ex!t"]Iam still playing ET alot but most of the time its trickjump:D[/quote]
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:43 am

hehe lolz so it looks like there are still some people out there Smile
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:01 pm

Tf2,trackmania,grid,dirt 2,Prototype are what keeps me busy right now, if anyone wants to add me on steam my login is daddypuppy.

Last edited by EV3RY on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:06 pm

i ve added you every, im playing l4d2 too ^^.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:58 am

added you every lol, not that i play any of these games but hey one never knows
my xfire is arwarno Smile
Back to top Go down
boogie

Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 am

hehe my xfire hunkysuckz or boogie666 (i dunno really) yeah i still play et and some other games ArmA I and II, lasvegas2... but not enough time anymore...maybe we can hit here this year

and sry wulf but i dont play on OF servers cauz some guys there think they `ve invented et ... so not my fav one
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:11 am

I play Multikon in my rare moments of spare time. It's a railway traffic dispatcher simulator.

Also available for MS-DOS. Beat that!
Back to top Go down
{AR}wulfman
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}wulfman

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

This one? http://softikon.wz.cz/multikon.htm
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:48 am

Yep, that one. I'm afraid there's no translation though.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Warno
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 am

lol thats sick zeman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Well it is. It's a good simulator though made by someone who obviously knew how these things should look like - in the railway control centers, it looks exactly like in the simulation.
Back to top Go down
{AR}Schaedling
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Schaedling

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:38 am

I was a bit lost in Call of Duty MW 2, but still missing good old ET times. Have bought a new Notebook, havent installed ET yet. ET Servers still "alive"?
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:16 am

Im reading a book about magician: White Hat and Black Hat being in war. White Hat won the First Battle and have used power of Black Hat for accomplished some creations. Born the Grey Hat. And the world be slashed in two. One part, the material plan be attacked by Black Hat Horde and provide to this plan lot of thing for free. The second plan, spiritual where ideas travels and invisible be attacked by Powerfull White Hats with the ancient power of Black Hat. White Hat could make these spirituals things real in material plan with the power of gold and silver. Grey Hat are these magicians who can see both acts of White Hat and Black Hat. Grey Hat are considered by White Hat as Black Hat because for survive they use free thing provided by Black Hat. But Black Hat think Grey Hat are White Hat because they have Ethics and Moral, use their Free stuff but don't participate too made them free.

White Hats have idea to use Grey Hat for trap Black Hat, but Grey Hat after a short time of manipulation and Hurts, saw that White Hat never give them some gold and silver for their own project !!! So They decides do not use free stuff from Black Hats but gave them Instructions for Destroye Protection that White Hats enchanted their items....

Grey Hats want a live less poor for themselves and for every one too. They Decide to be spectators of the conflics and do their silver and gold based on the story of this conflics !
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Great game, good use of teamwork. No rambo medics either.
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:45 pm

how many clan member play BC2 maybe spend my money on, i remember good time on 1st one and the 2142 too. Hope they got good gun sound this time ^^!
Back to top Go down
boneshk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:15 am

been playing some bad company 2 and team fortress 2, bad company 2 is a great game but online player no. is draining quickly.....no new maps, crippled patch, hackers, no team work at all when half your team are recon camping rather pushing the enemy line, team fortress 2 is the best multiplayer you can find on the market, however being a cloaked spy to capture a point are not as rewarding as in enemy territory to capture a flag since you cant cloak and my my heart would beat high scaring someone might spot me.
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Who are you boneshk? Are you a member of AR?
Back to top Go down
boneshk

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:33 pm

{AR}2M!nutesHate wrote:
Who are you boneshk? Are you a member of AR?
Not really, but I started playing in here in 2006 until the servers went down. Not a guy anyone would remember...
Still, I really liked the hospitality of all your clan members and it gives me a lot of good memories so it's pretty sad that the server aren't as packed as the past.
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Hey guys.

Finaly the schoolyear has ended. Off for a couple of weeks. Started this game called Alliance of Valliant Arms (AVA). Its pretty cool actually. You just should check it out.

Hows everyone doing these days?
Back to top Go down
PtitGhost

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:31 pm

boneshk wrote:

Still, I really liked the hospitality of all your clan members and it gives me a lot of good memories so it's pretty sad that the server aren't as packed as the past.

Actually, I'm looking for this kind of friends irl Very Happy

and, yeah unfortunately it's over, but all good things come to end ! Everything is in our minds now, and on the battlefield. rabbit

Later
Back to top Go down
MC Pusteblume
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
MC Pusteblume

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:41 am

Hey guys!

I just wanted to let you know that i will be back for some serious ET-gaming in a few weeks.
(I had been pretty busy for the last months - handing in some papers and learning for upcoming exams...)

See ya soon! Cool
Back to top Go down
L3nnY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
L3nnY

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

Hey guys!

After being pointed here, I thought I'd drop in and say that like a few of you, I'm playing COD: MW and MW:2 on xBox 360 pretty much exclusively now. If anyone wants to look me up on XBL, I play under the name: Zisix

Fr3ak plays sometimes too, as well as cataclysm (Fr3ak's son, you may or may not remember him from ET).

Later all!

-L3nnY
Back to top Go down
http://forums.acidrainclan.com
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:16 am

i hardly play, some strategy games, and sometimes the new wolfenstein in single player
Back to top Go down
{AR}DA_Hamster
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}DA_Hamster

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:51 am

Wow, yea still
HoN, on friends accounts
and UT 2004 Smile
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 am

Battlefield Bad Company 2, ET, and Starcraft 2 when it comes out in a few more days...... cheers
Back to top Go down
PtitGhost

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:58 pm

SC 2 ... The no-Lan-Game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:00 am

Going to the store today to get Starcraft 2. Should be a real hootenanny! cheers

Anyone else playing this game, please post your name here and perhaps we'll meet up in a match.
Back to top Go down
{AR}DA_Hamster
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}DA_Hamster

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:59 am

i have SC 2 but its not really working over internet.
Jim raynor looks like charley sheen in the campaign though :p
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 pm

im playing global agenda, a mmotps / fpd. There no monthly fees but game aren't free (around 25$) There so many thing from ET that sometime im believing playing it with graphism enhanced.
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:36 am

oh yeah some of yours playing again the Old ET do you know thats graphic pike eyes now ^^
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:09 am

Went back to ET again.

2.55 AN EUR Server (Chico's server)
2.60b Bunker and Old Farts Servers.

Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:40 pm

I played at AN today, really fun server, gonna play there again when i feel like fragging

also seen GoDeep at Oldfarts.

Last edited by Ninjadeer on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{AR}wulfman
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}wulfman

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 am

{AR}2M!nutesHate wrote:
Went back to ET again.

Under which name do you play on OF server? I`m online almost every day.
Back to top Go down
{AR}USAGirl
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 am

im playing lord of the rings online. http://www.lotro.com/
Back to top Go down
{AR}johnny5

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 pm

I only have time to play real life atm. Between school, family(including 8 month pregnant wife) my time has been spoken for. To all the Euros, I will be over that way next May(France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland and Italy) for a school trip.
Back to top Go down
{AR}DiggeR
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}DiggeR

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:35 pm

i'm playing Mount & Blade (excellent game if you like medieval/knighthood theme)
and also Dragon Age: Origins (very good cRPG game)

waiting for Witcher 2 and Gothic 4 (both cRPG games)
Back to top Go down
bilbo
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
bilbo

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:58 am

Sometimes I am playing ET: Quake Wars, though I don't see there anymore those few AR members that were playing ETQW too ...
Back to top Go down
http://en.petricek.net
boogie

Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:55 am

i play ArmA II oeration arrowhead, battlefield bad company 2 and still et (on ETc server as HeadAche) cya guys
Back to top Go down
D | RoGueTeK

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:46 pm

when im not wasted i play:

cod:waw
cod:mw
cod:mw2
arma2
bfbc2 ........... but mostly mw2.

just pre-ordered a server for black ops and cant wait to play on dedi servers again.
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:53 am

{AR}wulfman wrote:
{AR}2M!nutesHate wrote:
Went back to ET again.

Under which name do you play on OF server? I`m online almost every day.

I still play under {AR}2M!nutesHate. I must play at a different time than you do.
Back to top Go down
21Red=IMM=

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 pm

i play alot of halo reach
xbox live is cope13fox
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:00 am

fallout new vegas

and playing around with geck to create new weapons for the game
last weapon i made was a minigun what shot missiles
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Fallout NV players check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QY8MjsnC_g&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
{AR}wulfman
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}wulfman

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 am

Hey, was nice playing ET again with Zeman and Phoenix yesterday night. Hope you liked it too.
Back to top Go down
{AR}ARNOLD
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:51 am

EV3RY i got a better one Twisted Evil

open console

setownership and mouse klick the item and press enter now its yours
Back to top Go down
Roman_Pope

Roman_Pope

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

ET is not deserted! IT IS ALL LIES! I was actually surprised how many people still play!
Lately, I was hooked on League of Legends. It is something like DotA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what games are you guys playing at the moment   So what games are you guys playing at the moment Empty

Back to top Go down

So what games are you guys playing at the moment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next