Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal

Go down 
+2
EV3RY
NeuroToxic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-13

TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal Empty
PostSubject: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:37 am

TeamSpeak 3 server at your disposal, anyone/everyone is welcome to connect, hope that your all doing well folks.

IP/Port: 92.48.112.40:3519
Back to top Go down
http://wolfet.co.uk
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Thx Wref
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:37 am

EV3RY wrote:
Thx Wref
Hey no problems, I just like to see things getting used that's all, it even saddens me to see your {AR} game servers empty 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Not the only one sad about it, but I guess most of us just grew up from either the game itself or from having enough time to play in general.

On the other hand, I never expected the game nor the AR to stay around for so many years.
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Major Zeman wrote:
On the other hand, I never expected the game nor the AR to stay around for so many years.
That's a nice positive comment Major, and yeah for once I actually agree with you, the life span/longevity of this clan has already exceeded most people's expectations that's for sure.

I think that I originally joined {AR} in 2004 if my memory serves me correctly, and now your still here midway through 2010, that's pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 pm

i say this clan is really really dead compared to other massive clans with 10 servers, that is our problem, we only have 1/2 servers
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:11 pm

True, most other massive clans have their members spread out over more games than you can even count. We have like 4-5 of them? And those are games like a few people are playing, except for ET ofcourse.

{AR} could do the same thing. I wonder how much there will be left of the whole 'family'-feeling you have when you enter the server.
Back to top Go down
NeuroToxic

NeuroToxic

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Ninjadeer wrote:
i say this clan is really really dead compared to other massive clans with 10 servers, that is our problem, we only have 1/2 servers
Well, you could have 100 ET servers, but if you can't fill up 1 ET server then it's pretty pointless having anymore.

Triassic wrote:
True, most other massive clans have their members spread out over more games than you can even count. We have like 4-5 of them? And those are games like a few people are playing, except for ET ofcourse.

{AR} could do the same thing.
Yeah I would agree that having different/multiple games would definitely help your active player popularity.

On another note, it just took me about 20 attempts to log into your forum, just as a test I set acidrainclan.forumotion.com as my browser homepage, then I deleted all of my previously saved cookies, omg im in serious shock, this forum is a privacy nightmare, ive never seen so many cookies implanted by launching just 1 page.

Look at the following 4 screenshots (I had to take 4 screenshots to get all of them to display), pmsl, all of those cookies came from hitting acidrainclan.forumotion.com just once.

• Cookie Screenshot 1
• Cookie Screenshot 2
• Cookie Screenshot 3
• Cookie Screenshot 4

You should rename this forum "The Cookie Monster", well the TeamSpeak offer is still there if anyone wants to use it, im going to make a swift exit and I very much doubt that I will return to this forum, as it is undoubtedly a playground for advertising and market research.

And btw, it's not my intention to put the forum down, im just conveying my observations.

If you can remember in the past I offered you 10 gigabytes of free online storage and a spy free forum to use at your own discretion.

New Sponsored Acid Rain Clan Website

Major Zeman wrote:
I don't trust you enough to give all clan members' personal information and discussions into your hands.
I understand your reasons for not taking me up on my offer, but saying that do you trust everyone in those cookie screenshots?

I sure as hell wouldn't, you should get L3nnY to hook the old fourms back up (of which currently won't load).
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:22 am

Space / hosting is not a problem. It's the laziness what holds us in here, a principle universal to almost all "free" internet sites.

Naturally, they won't give us the data we have here and let us move painlessly.
Back to top Go down
boogie

Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 am

Triassic wrote:
I wonder how much there will be left of the whole 'family'-feeling you have when you enter the server.
hmm confused ...

and i remember u wasnt a part of their time so (and even´ve nt recognized now --AR--) how can u take this question?
u and ninja ( yeaH TJ guys) whatz is your problem? do u guys play et anymore or a game which one is sponsored here?
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 pm

[quote="NeuroToxic"]
Well, you could have 100 ET servers, but if you can't fill up 1 ET server then it's pretty pointless having anymore.
[/quote]
That is true, but you attract more players.
not everyone enjoys etpub as much as they do jaymod.
so you lure in different people, but this is pricey and we don't have/want to spend money.

[quote="boogie"]
hmm confused ...

and i remember u wasnt a part of their time so (and even´ve nt recognized now --AR--) how can u take this question?
u and ninja ( yeaH TJ guys) whatz is your problem? do u guys play et anymore or a game which one is sponsored here? [/quote]

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask me.
Triassic doesn't TJ as far as i know, and yes i do play ET that's why i'm trickjumping, actually, i play everyday for a couple of hours, so does Exit and he does frag.

EDIT: why is my quoting messed up?

Last edited by Ninjadeer on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triassic
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Triassic

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 pm

boogie wrote:
Triassic wrote:
I wonder how much there will be left of the whole 'family'-feeling you have when you enter the server.
hmm confused ...

u and ninja ( yeaH TJ guys) whatz is your problem? do u guys play et anymore or a game which one is sponsored here?

Interesting. Not sure what the whole point of that comment was, but I've been playing in the {AR}-servers for quite a while, so I pretty much was a part of 'their time' (whoever you're refering to). So I know perfectly what I'm talking about. Just for the record here. What question do you even mean? I just made a statement about how I felt about things.

I do frag sometimes on ET. Just for 15 minutes or so. Maybe longer, depending on my mood.
I don't TJ. Tried it a while back, wasn't really something I enjoyed doing for hours and hours straight, so I went back to what I normally do: Fragging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal   TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal Empty

Back to top Go down

TeamSpeak 3 Server At Your Disposal
Page 1 of 1