Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are we going to do?

Go down 
+9
{AR}Greator
{AR}wulfman
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Ninjadeer
malicious
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
V0!d.
Major Zeman
wilk101
13 posters
AuthorMessage
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-20

What are we going to do? Empty
PostSubject: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

It seems to me that it's been way too long since many of the AR family got together and played in-game. It seemed like only yesterday that there were so many people on the servers and it was always an enjoyable place to go and relieve stress. Way back when I first started playing, I believe the only reason I ever stumbled upon AR was the "Free Candy" name of the server at time time Razz . Anyway, even if for just one more time, could this be possible again? We need to try something here. Talking on the forums and staying alive is one thing, but I just miss the good times when talking and shooting up you're friends was a common sight. So to my question...What are we going to do?
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 am

ummm...sit and cry?
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Not exactly what I had in mind.
Back to top Go down
V0!d.

V0!d.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

well games and gamers move on, W:ET was an awesome game, still is.

i am sure some game will crop up in the future where we can reunite in battle Smile

V0!d.
Back to top Go down
wilk101
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
wilk101

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 pm

That could be a solution, if we can find the right game that all (or most) of us can meet up and play as AR on this new game.
Back to top Go down
{AR}NOCOMMERCE
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 am

or we can have certain evenings in the week again?
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 pm

valve get a good game motor and l4d2 keep me on my comp. More i play it and more im thinking that all element in this game could make a new W:ET: healing pack, activable point, in Team fortress they a level up system the only thing missed are engy skill: mine and dyno but im sure valve could do a game similar as ET and less "quakelike" as TF.
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:30 pm

[quote="V0!d."]well games and gamers move on, W:ET was an awesome game, still is.

i am sure some game will crop up in the future where we can reunite in battle :)

V0!d.[/quote]

Bullshit, it's {AR} that moved on.
ET is still alive.. you guys are just looking at the wrong places!
http://www.xfire.com/cms/stats/ if you look here you see that it's still on the top 10 of most played games a day!
want to frag? go to cybergames or hirnlos!
want to frag competively? get a friend to play with you, Exit plays scrims nowadays! 2o2, 5o5 he does everything.
want to trickjump? hell there's so many tj servers.
ET ain't dead, this clan is. :\
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 am

I agree with Ninjadeer. I still play alot of ET but I just don't see hardly anyone from {AR} playing anymore. Perhaps it's just a sign of the times. BTW, I play on AN and Old Farts servers if you wanna meet up.

Back to top Go down
{AR}wulfman
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}wulfman

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:10 am

I`m also on OF servers as "oro", several evenings per week at least!
Back to top Go down
{AR}Greator
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Greator

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 am

i would gladly play in AR servers if anyone would join there - ther just always empty

MAybe the server shoudl be ran on 6 original maps, since then there wont be any downloads - reasone why many peaple leave cuz it takes just too much time to download them.

Dunno if NQ or JAymod would help fill up server more, cuz there are more guns and stuff.

Still if the server is always empty - theres no way to get new players there like so.
Back to top Go down
malicious

malicious

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:40 pm

no news from urbanator and black assassin?
For me there dead also?!

Im playing left4dead, whos let me in this crap are zombie on my eye, i don't know if 2 or 4 years of this game will change something. Ho and when im boring to play this im playing assassin creed Smile
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 am

My computer is on it's last leg and in no shape for gaming, so my Wii has been receiving a lot more love while I save up to build a new one. I bought Monster Hunter 3 and Super Mario Galaxy 2 so that's been taking up most of my time.

Monster Hunter has online multiplayer so if you play it feel free to add me.

My ID is: 6Z3B44
Back to top Go down
{AR}Osok
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Osok

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Hell I can't seem to connect or if i do connect the DL fails...
Back to top Go down
EV3RY
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
EV3RY

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Finally I will be moving over to xbox next month, PGR4 sold it to me after playing on a friends rig with the wheel and pedals and 40 inch lcd...................bye
Back to top Go down
{AR}Greator
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
{AR}Greator

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm

{AR}Osok wrote:
Hell I can't seem to connect or if i do connect the DL fails...

same prolem here - looks like something is wrong from server - DC when about ot download something form AR servers
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 pm

that's a shame EVery.......xbox is like 5 or 6 years old now......where you been ? get ahold of me!
Back to top Go down
{AR}2M!nutesHate
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
{AR}2M!nutesHate

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 am

I sure do miss everybody.......well, what now? Should we make a farewell topic and everybody can post their goodbyes? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
{AR}wulfman
Acid Rain Clan Admin
Acid Rain Clan Admin
{AR}wulfman

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 am

I already asked the question if we should move our clan into another one. At least for those who still wanna play ET.
Back to top Go down
Ninjadeer
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member

Number of posts : 1422

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 am

I've been playing in another clan for a while now, i was just hoping for {AR} to become alive again, but it didn't so i will leave now; there's no way we can revive this.
If you wanna look me up: xfire= ndeer. and i play here.under the same name but with a different tag. Wink
it was great being part of this, bye.
Back to top Go down
ZNG
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
ZNG

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 am

Hi all my friends!!!
Sad to see still is a server empty .We all know that under summer time noone play but maybe now when the summer is near to end and school is starting hopefully will ppl start to come back.At moment i,m on lostlegion server always full and I still wear ours {AR} and very proud on the tag.If i see some ppl on server i will join but at moment its only bots.if some still playing pass bay lost legion and i will be very happy to play with you guys.
Best regards
ZNG/Bruno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we going to do?   What are we going to do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are we going to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Acid Rain Clan :: General :: General-
Jump to: