Acid Rain Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowless

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-18

character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error Empty
PostSubject: character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error   character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 am

I dont know what to do with this.every time i log on to a server its cuts me out and this message pops up - character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error -

I dont know what to do - please help.

(I dont have a mac,its something to do with jaymod)
Back to top Go down
Sweetness
Acid Rain Clan Member
Acid Rain Clan Member
Sweetness

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error   character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:09 pm

If it only happens on jaymod servers it's probably a corrupt jaymod file, in which case i would just delete the whole folder (jaymod) and re-download it from one of the servers.

But if it happens on all servers (on all mods) the problem is probably a corrupt pak0.pk3, in which case you could try to find a clean one on the internet or have someone send it to you. Or you could reinstall ET.

Last edited by Sweetness on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Zeman
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Acid Rain Clan Leader
Major Zeman

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error   character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:17 pm

It would surely help to know whether it happens on any server or just on jaymod.

Also, are you sure the error message is exactly as you wrote it?
I can't find character/temperate/axis/solder.char in my ET files but I can see characters/temperate/axis/soldier.char
Back to top Go down
shadowless

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error   character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Nah infact i can only play of jaymod servers and i cant play on any other servers and i dont know how to access my ET files i only have wolfET.exe and the shortcut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error   character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error Empty

Back to top Go down

character/temperate/axis/solder.char 'For axis soldier' error
Page 1 of 1